Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment Thread For: Mayweather lashes out at “Golden Girl” Oscar on Instagram.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment Thread For: Mayweather lashes out at “Golden Girl” Oscar on Instagram.

“11 years ago, I fought her and her name is Oscar “Golden Girl” Dela Hoya....”. Complete with a cross dressing photo of Oscar.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpFc3tJAkFh/?hl=en

Yeah I removed Floyd from my Instagram. Not even because I like Oscar or Canelo, but because there’s something offputting about a man in his forties acting like a preteen on social media.

Comment

Damn Floyd just go away. Yea you were a PPV king. So was Oscar when he retired. Who cares.

Canelo is the money king now. The $365 million dollar man. Deal with it and go have fun spending all your money.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Yeah I removed Floyd from my Instagram. Not even because I like Oscar or Canelo, but because there’s something offputting about a man in his forties acting like a preteen on social media.
        And a 40 year old man wearing leggings and women boots yet goes around referring to other men as “hers”.

Has Floyd ever been married????

It’s pretty damn obvious now that Floyd is a **** and That’s fine it’s his business but when he goes around trying so hard to hide it and bash other fighters is just making him look bad.

Atleast Oscar was coked out and with women but what’s Floyd’s excuse?

Comment

This is what Social Media has created...2 great World Champion boxers acting like school yard bullies.

They are both pathetic, but Oscar looks cute in that body suit.

Comment

Interesting... as an IT guy... I had no idea ppl wanted to share their ignorance with the masses...

Wow.... I’m shocked and disgusted by the amount of data thrown about...

My job is to gather info from dumb azz lil clowns and monetize it...

Jhonny can do my job... stupidly is contagious

Comment

there’s something offputting about a man in his forties acting like a preteen on social media.
              You mean like 50 Cent and all these rappers like Daz who put out an "Instahit" against Kanye?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                You mean like 50 Cent and all these rappers like Daz who put out an "Instahit" against Kanye?
                I don’t follow 50, and only Daz I know is from Dogg Pound. That said, I’ve felt Kanye has had serious mental health issues for years. Only now do people care

Comment

I don’t follow 50, and only Daz I know is from Dogg Pound. That said, I’ve felt Kanye has had serious mental health issues for years. Only now do people care
                  Kanye is mentally 100%. He's being controversial to keep his name out there. Same thing Madonna and Dennis Rodman did decades ago, same thing McGregor is doing now

Comment

Oscar brought up Mayweather's woman beating a day before he posted this.

Comment

Working...
                    X