Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 10-21-2018, 06:45 PM #21
Gladiator most decorated

Quoted: 1906 Post(s)
Shontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 210,952.14
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,242,210.25
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
Shocked he took that fight after 2 years off.
Same, though I think it is because he truly believes he is ahead of the game to such a degreee, which is also parroted into him by his coach and team - they are all yes men along for the ride, they struck gold with Conor.

All Conor does is meet celebrities and go to parties now. He's finished. He won't beat Khabib in a rematch, he won't beat Ferguson, I don't even think he'd beat Kevin Lee, Barboza and possibly not even Poirier now, which is crazy.
Shontae De'marc is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-22-2018, 02:15 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3694 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,000,000,000,548,532.00
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
Same, though I think it is because he truly believes he is ahead of the game to such a degreee, which is also parroted into him by his coach and team - they are all yes men along for the ride, they struck gold with Conor.

All Conor does is meet celebrities and go to parties now. He's finished. He won't beat Khabib in a rematch, he won't beat Ferguson, I don't even think he'd beat Kevin Lee, Barboza and possibly not even Poirier now, which is crazy.
Or maybe he needed some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 05:12 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4686 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,001,451,673,600.00
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

I don't like Conor and I don't like excuses even more but I will say this, I was one of the many that though Conor would win. Why? Because he had been training for this fight a lot longer than it was perceived. I think the Rd 3 showed bits of that. Anyways, my fight prediction was wrong but prefight I did say if Conor loses its because he was abusing the CoCo.
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
conor, eddie, good, khabib?, terrible

User Tag List