No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Yes this rancid epidemic has found it's way onto the shores of the Emerald Isle. Halal meat shops popping up, Mosques in rural towns, Eastern European/Middle Eastern beggars sitting on streets in Dublin, etc.
    What about all of the evil that Ireland did to England.

You lot were setting off car and lorry bombs left right and centre.

IRA has more member than ISIS, even now!

IRA killed over 1000 civilians, and tortured eg knee capped hundreds.

Pot calling kettle buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
      What about all of the evil that Ireland did to England.

You lot were setting off car and lorry bombs left right and centre.

IRA has more member than ISIS, even now!

IRA killed over 1000 civilians, and tortured eg knee capped hundreds.

Pot calling kettle buddy.
      The persecution of the Irish, at the hands of the English, went on for hundreds of years. The Irish were never trying to invade other nations and force their monarchy and ways on the inhabitants. Only a bonehead would bring up a small group of people in the conflicts between England and Ireland.

Comment

The persecution of the Irish, at the hands of the English, went on for hundreds of years. The Irish were never trying to invade other nations and force their monarchy and ways on the inhabitants. Only a bonehead would bring up a small group of people in the conflicts between England and Ireland.
        Small group?

IRA has three different groups, perhaps more spanning thousands of terrorists, armed.

Classified and tracked by MI5 as a terror group, too scared to come into London anymore.

I think every month 2 are murdered on average by these terrorists in ireland?

Comment

Small group?

IRA has three different groups, perhaps more spanning thousands of terrorists, armed.

Classified and tracked by MI5 as a terror group, too scared to come into London anymore.

I think every month 2 are murdered on average by these terrorists in ireland?
          Yea, you mentioned the IRA attacking the English. Are you not aware of the numberless atrocities carried out by the English against the Irish?

Comment

Yea, you mentioned the IRA attacking the English. Are you not aware of the numberless atrocities carried out by the English against the Irish?
            Wrong.

Irish started it all off wanting to break away but without diplomacy and resorted into creating terrorist cells which even now are still active and are a threat.

Comment

That’s damn hilarious.

You are seriously saying that Arabic will become the primary language in the UK. It’s so amusing.

It’s not even worth my time debating with racists, all of you are so stupid and justify your position by saying outlandish nonesense.

That’s why racists are mostly in lower paid jobs, struggling to make ends meet, and blaming it on race or religion, while it’s your own deficiencies. Claiming benefits and sat in council accommodation cursing everyone else.
              What the fuck are you babbling on. Islam is not a race, it’s a religion.

Racists have low paying jobs? That’s funny? In America, Libtards such as yourself claim it’s the privileged rich white men who are the most racist. I guess Libtards in the UK are a different breed. But they are equally dumb no matter where they are.

Keep on yapping though...

Comment

Wrong.

Irish started it all off wanting to break away but without diplomacy and resorted into creating terrorist cells which even now are still active and are a threat.
                You know what's laughable? Islamists, who want to take over the World following a medieval ideology, trying to compare themselves to the Irish, who just want to live free on their own island and be left in peace.

Comment

You know what's laughable? Islamists, who want to take over the World following a medieval ideology, trying to compare themselves to the Irish, who just want to live free on their own island and be left in peace.
                  From what I understand, it’s reported that the scum IRA filth work with and train with the filthy Taliban.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    What the fuck are you babbling on. Islam is not a race, it’s a religion.

Racists have low paying jobs? That’s funny? In America, Libtards such as yourself claim it’s the privileged rich white men who are the most racist. I guess Libtards in the UK are a different breed. But they are equally dumb no matter where they are.

Keep on yapping though...
                    Haha this is getting even more funny.

Because I am not a far right ignorant racist like yourself and BostonGuy you assume I am a liberal???

yes, I am a conservative voter as they don’t tax me as much as the left.

You sir, are stupid.

Comment

• Well done, Brits

Comment

Working...
                      X