No announcement yet.

Arturo Gatti vs. Brandon Rios @ 140.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    2 aggressive fighters with power and granite chins. I predict it would be an absolute war.

Who you got?
    Gatti by brutal TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Great fight, but I think Rios overpowers gatti.

Gatti was only effective when he was the big bully. Rios would be able to stand up to gatti and most likely hurt him to the body and stop him.
      Rios punches in slo mo

Comment

Gatti had skills too to fall back on...I see it going like 2nd Rios Alvarado fight

Comment

Rios over power and stops Gatti late.

Comment

The fight I always wanted to see is Rios vs Ruslan.....no plan b, just blood.

Seem like one guy always forced to use skills....I wanna see where both guys are just too hard headed. Lol. Hearn vs Hagler

Comment

2 aggressive fighters with power and granite chins. I predict it would be an absolute war.

Who you got?
              Hard to say...but you could do a double header with Mickey Ward vs Marcos Maidana...that's a sell out PPV.

Comment

I think Gatti knocks him out. Gatti had a weak defense but Rios has a pathetic defense. Gatti had lots of power and a killer instinct. Gatti would hit him hard and often and eventually knock him out good chin and all.

Comment

Who you got?
                  Dayuuum dude, that would gladiatorial Gold, no ref needed, he’d be eating tacos as two warris went toe to toe, better tha mile high mike’s Battles with Rios.

They’d both lose brain cells, suffer concussions, and fight to the death. It might even be as good as getting vs Ward, I have a hard time revisiting that toe to toe pugilistic slug fest...

Peace brother..

Comment

Arturo shined when he was the bigger and stronger fighter. He wouldn't necessarily have been that against Rios.

Arturo that won the title at 140 vs the Rios that fought Alvarado the first time would have been a hell of a fight. I think it would be silly to speculate who would have won, especially considering how little would have been between them.

Comment

Working...
                    X