No announcement yet.

Why do some people cream there pants on here in regards to Anthony joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some people cream there pants on here in regards to Anthony joshua

Never seen such fanaticism about an athlete this prick is all over my television in poxy lynx adverts, chatshows, going wild with bear gryls. It's over the top and if hearn isnt pushing him down ya throat the Jewish media is. I'm sick of it he's not a technical genius. just a bodybuilder who creams the pants of all the general demographic in the uk at the moment. I can't weight for someone to knock him off his pedestal. All this stay humble bollocks it's a media driven personality, selling of one's soul for material gain and fame, wealth. But there's nothing too him my woman's used tampons have more authenticity, realness, than that kunt

This;

Comment

The current uk fanbase is largely new to boxing so theres more of a fanboy culture in uk because its easy to sell BS to casuals

Comment

They think cause he’s juiced out of his mind he is unstoppable

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          The current uk fanbase is largely new to boxing so theres more of a fanboy culture in uk because its easy to sell BS to casuals
          Yeah I'm sickened by it all half if not most of those drips that go to his fights wouldn't have a clue who you were talking about if you mentioned any boxer pre 2012 there just hangers on from the bleak London Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            This;

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              They think cause he’s juiced out of his mind he is unstoppable
              LOL, they need to watch the nistor fight. History repeats itself fairly soon I'm certain of it. Joshua's too in love with the hype and fame lacks fundamentals stamina devoid of charisma. Was still living at mummy's house past the age of 25. Gets his arseholes ripped out by hearns grubby mitts on the regs.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                This;
                Yeah good luck with that one mate.

I'd jab you once in the larynx n you'll be waving the white flag.
                Last edited by PsychoPat; 11-14-2017, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I'm guessing you hated David Haye, Amir Khan, Audley Harrison, James Degale, Ricky Hatton, Joe Calzaghe, and Carl Froch as well.

There's nothing wrong with a boxer being a household name, in fact we need more of them to be. There are so many quality fighters that deserve to be recognised, but it doesn't mean we should be upset by those who already are.

Comment

lol @ British anger over pointing out the obvious.
                    Amazing how a place with a generally quick sense of wit can have such humorless and outright bitter bunch of boxing fans. Seriously. We have so many UK fans that just bash, bash, bash all day and seem to take ZERO joy in anything.

Then again, we have a few great ones on here who are some of my favorite posters so I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that.

Comment

Working...
                    X