No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    LOL c'mon dude. Have some integrity. We all know you own a flesh-light and the closest you get to speaking with women is when you completely creep out the women who are forced to be around you because of work.
    Bruh, your a closer ***...well not even closet but basically but all but omitted that you enjoy mentioning other men's penis and what they do in their private lives!

This is boxing GOTDAMN it, not TMZ or one of them celebrity gossip sites!

I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually a man with no life, who else would go so far to look on yelp reviews about a fighter they dont like business reviews?

You're a sad man, go to one of them gay parade marches and get yourself man! You need something to do!

Comment

lol@transgenders

Comment

Mfers so desperate to see Floyd take a L that they'd post bad reviews about his businesses...pathetic!!

Does this mean he's no longer undefeated?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Mfers so desperate to see Floyd take a L that they'd post bad reviews about his businesses...pathetic!!

Does this mean he's no longer undefeated?!?
          What's funny is that those are real reviews. I don't think anyone here would post a bad review at least I hope nobody thinks that would be funny . I definitely don't condone that. I did one but it's 5 star. If those were fake reviews it wouldnt be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Bruh, your a closer ***...well not even closet but basically but all but omitted that you enjoy mentioning other men's penis and what they do in their private lives!

This is boxing GOTDAMN it, not TMZ or one of them celebrity gossip sites!

I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually a man with no life, who else would go so far to look on yelp reviews about a fighter they dont like business reviews?

You're a sad man, go to one of them gay parade marches and get yourself man! You need something to do!
            Don't be angry at Lou Cipher over your inability to get Conor McGregor's weigh-in dong bulge out of your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              There's both sides to every story. Here's a 5 star review

"I got to check out Girl Collection last week on a Thursday and was really surprised! It reminded me of gentlemen clubs in Miami, and definitely had a different vibe from other Vegas clubs. The dancers were all very attractive.

The servers and bartenders were all very attractive and very attentive. My server's name was Jayl and she was constantly checking on my friends and I. I ordered the sampler plate from the kitchen and it was hands down the best food I've had in a gentleman's club. The chicken wings might have been the best I've ever had.... anywhere.

Right when my friends and I were getting ready to head home for the night Floyd Mayweather himself came out and thanked us for visiting! We were really surprised he was there, and he actually mentioned to us that he's always there to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves.

They have free entry for locals from 9pm-12am which was a bonus. I will absolutely be taking friends to this club in the future. It was memorable and the service was great."
              This happened.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Too late I’ve already been and it was off the chain. It overtook the Rhino as the best strip club in Vegas IMO.
                Transgender?? It appears they're the only ones bigging it up. Just saying you may have found a "safe space" in Vegas for the snowflakes

Liberal tears always taste the sweetest, so let's hope Floyd has the good sense to bottle it up and label it as "Trumps Elixer" for the lost and confused.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Your English teacher is clearly worse because she didn't teach you the difference between "worse" and "worst".
                  at least you got my point, there are people in this forum that were born in your country and write worse than me

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    This happened.....
                    Lol exactly. That's definitely either a paid review, Floyd himself, or one of these jock sniffers from this forum that chase pro athletes around trying to get them to be friends, posting their fantasy of meeting Floyd hoping their dream will come true. I think it's Floyd himself that posted that one lol

Comment

I see pacquiao fans still butt hurt they tryin to sabotage floyd's business..not cool

Comment

Working...
                      X