No announcement yet.

Serena Williams marrying a rich white boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    The whole therapeutic use exemption is just legal doping loophole. The UFC had half the roster on therapeutic use steroids despite them being in their 20's and shredded.

Here's Todd Duffee 21 year old "low testosterone sufferer"

geez....what is keeping the loophole open ?!?!? cash ?!?!? unfortunately, since no one has snuck (sneaked ?) roids into their bodies, they havent done anything ''wrong''....

Comment

• Anyone know if Serena wears a wig? I know allot of African women do.

She is probably even more ugly without her wig

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
        Anyone know if Serena wears a wig? I know allot of African women do.

She is probably even more ugly without her wig
        sadly, red cyclone abandoned this thread. he seemed to be serenas biggest supporter here.

but youre right. most black women who get weaves/extensions get them in the style of non black women. ive never seen afro weaves/extensions.

some of those designs are truly hilarious...

theyre going for that natural look.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          sadly, red cyclone abandoned this thread. he seemed to be serenas biggest supporter here.

but youre right. most black women who get weaves/extensions get them in the style of non black women. ive never seen afro weaves/extensions.

some of those designs are truly hilarious...

theyre going for that natural look.
          Are those pictures of Serena Williams when she was younger? They all kinda look the same to me. However i prefer Serena her hair the way it is now. She looks more female human with her current hair

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
            Are those pictures of Serena Williams when she was younger? They all kinda look the same to me. However i prefer Serena her hair the way it is now. She looks more female human with her current hair
            i agree. serena didnt go full ghetto.

Comment

Working...
            X