Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Andy Ruiz is Tougher Test For Joshua Than Miller Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Andy Ruiz is Tougher Test For Joshua Than Miller Was

Heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua will defend his titles against California-based Mexican Andy Ruiz Jr in New York on June 1, the Briton's promoter announced on Wednesday. Joshua, the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO world champion, had been scheduled to fight Jarrell Miller but the New York State Athletic Commission refused to sanction the fight after Miller failed a drugs test.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Solid replacement, could have been worse.

Comment

It will be like Joshua -Parker, boring fight.

Comment

I won't believe Hearn until I've heard both sides story. I know Ortiz is an idiot regardless though for not publicly demanding the fight at all cost with any reasonable offer of a few mil at least.

Comment

If Andy Ruiz is better than Miller, then why did he make the offer to Miller in the first place? Was Miller a mandatory?

Comment

AJ will realize the hand speed and pop on Ruiz and gather that he can’t fight him at phone booth or much of mid range but at long range since he has the much superior reach advantage!

It will be sparring work for AJ by round 2, Ruiz too open and arms too short!

AJ by stoppage in 5

Comment

Is Ruiz still trained by Sanchez?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Is Ruiz still trained by Sanchez?
                No, he trains with Manny Robles.

View this post on Instagram

Today was a hard day of training but i gotta push myself to the Limit to get where i wanna be in life thank you coach Manuel.boxing for making me push even harder much love today was a hood day but im sore as **** hahahahhaahha💪💪💪🥊🥊🥊😇😇😇👊👊👊👍👍👍🤗🤗lets get it baby🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

A post shared by Andy Ruiz Jr (@andy_destroyer13) on

Comment

Too bad that coward Ortiz didn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    No, he trains with Manny Robles.

View this post on Instagram

Today was a hard day of training but i gotta push myself to the Limit to get where i wanna be in life thank you coach Manuel.boxing for making me push even harder much love today was a hood day but im sore as **** hahahahhaahha💪💪💪🥊🥊🥊😇😇😇👊👊👊👍👍👍🤗🤗lets get it baby🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

A post shared by Andy Ruiz Jr (@andy_destroyer13) on

Ok. Thanks man. How much of a chance are you giving Ruiz in this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X