Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reynoso: Kovalev's Better; Why Wouldn't Canelo Fight Beterbiev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not hard to predict that this will be canelos only fight at 175. Then again beterbiev is 34.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Could you please specify the fight and round? I've never seen this
      Then you don't watch Bivol fights. Are you being funny or really want to know?? I'll provide a link and tell you the round and time to forward to if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Ok you I remember but I don’t remember by TKO???

Still good pick and you rolled against like 80% if not more. Me included
        I know myself and MulaKO have been very big on Beterbiev and have been saying he’s #1 at 175 since he beat Cloud. Beterbiev trains and lives up here, so Canadian boxing fans have known about him. Pandas was big on him also, not sure if he still is.

But yeah, there seems to be far more who like him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Then you don't watch Bivol fights. Are you being funny or really want to know?? I'll provide a link and tell you the round and time to forward to if needed.
          Lol relax little kid, the reason I asked is because I want to know, I'm not being 'funny'. Thanks.

Comment

In the past few fights I have seen Kovalev since after the Ward rematch, he seems to be fighting scared. He does not seem comfortable or confident in the ring like he used to. He fights like he knows he is vulnerable now and doesn't even sit down on his punches.

Comment

Kovalev is a bigger name, and well known and yes getting older, but mostly because he is well known boxer, Bivol, Beterbiev or Gvozdyk are not on Kovalevs level when it comes to public boxing figure.
              Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 10-30-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Lol relax little kid, the reason I asked is because I want to know, I'm not being 'funny'. Thanks.
                Bivol got staggered by JSJ at the end of a round. No shame in it. Joe cracks hard

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Bivol got staggered by JSJ at the end of a round. No shame in it. Joe cracks hard
                  I will check that out. I've only seen highlights of that one tbh. Bivol exposed!!! He's ducking everyone!!

Comment

I will check that out. I've only seen highlights of that one tbh. Bivol exposed!!! He's ducking everyone!!
                    6 mins in watch the next minute or 2.
                    Beterbieve kd
                    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6uz0sz

Comment

Why wont Canelo fight Beterbiev?

Styles.

Duh. Canelos gonna go in there and try to outmuscle a legit 175lber and deal with the same **** Gvozdyk did?

Yeah right lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X