Would GGG fight Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    hahaha@ "to look gracious"

jesus you guys are ridiculous...youll say anything to defend your lil g....lil g does NOTHING wrong in your eyes...he never has and he never will....the guy could rape a puppy and youd defend it....
    That's ironic coming from you. You need to take some time and re-evaluate your stance on Canelo because you are a hopeless fanboy excuse maker. No critisism from you when he fought Khan right?? None when he fought Mosley. Weigh drained Chavez not a peep out if you. Failed drug test. No problem. You always have an excuse for Canelo or are noticeably absent when the **** hits the fan. Dubious score cards nothing absolutely nothing phases your love affair with Canelo. He fought over his weight class claiming to be a JM but that's OK. It got so bad that the press who were fawning over him prior to that started the phrase "Canelo weight". He dropped his title to avoid Golovkin quoting artificial deadlines imposed by the WBC. Nowt he's hates Golovkin so much that he won't fight him. What a joke that is. His career has been carefully orchestrated after the Lara fight to avoid dangerous challengers in their prime. He screwed up with Golovkin because he would not accept a catchweight and they miscalculated the timing. The older fighter had a lot left in the tank and Canelo got a good scare. Now Oscar announces that Gennady is on the list next year after he's aged another year. It's so transparent what's going on it's laughable. Fine with me if you want to live in your little fantasy world. That's your choice but you can drop your crusade of trying to drag the rest of us down with you.
    Last edited by TonyGe; 09-18-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

in the 2nd fight he did beat him all over the ring....in a fight that golovkin begged for....lil g ran out the ring nearly in tears with his face marked and beat up....his own trainer said the outcome was fair

not to mention golovkin made fun of him for fighting khan then turned around and fought brook....not to mention he ran around the world shouting "mexican style"....not to mention all the crap and grief they gave canelo when it was canelo being gracious enough to grant him paydays.....then he runs out of the ring nearly in tears and fires his mexican trainer because his trainer was honest about him losing?

of course canelo doesnt like him...and its obvious its personal beacause golovkin DID NOTHING in the ring to make canelo scared....
      Real genius you are with all that red K.

You have that because you're an ignorant hater.

And GGG beat him twice, which made him plenty fearful

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        HBO was gonna televise ggg vs Saunders form Kazakhstan.

That's a fact. It was supposed to be after the Jacobs fight.

Instead he chose the money fight with Canelo. So stop with the undisputed bs

GGG passed on undisputed. Everyone knows this except you.

Then a year later he vacated the ibf title and fought vanes instead of his mandatory.

You are a fanboy that ignores facts.
        Hey, that was quote of Frank Warren, BJS promoter you fkn bozo

And of course you fight the lineal champ before the B rated title holder.

How fkn much do you hate GGG to not see that ffs?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          Who is Canelo ducking? He already fought 24 rounds with GGG and took his undefeated record.

And we don't give a damn about GGG vs Derevy because it shouldbhave happened a year ago when they both were undefeated.

You say Canelo is ducking Andrade and Charlo.

But not 1 mention of Golovkin ducking Andrade and Charlo.

Hell, Andrade has the same promoter as Golovkin and gennady still won't fight him.

Canelo is ducking by fighting kovalev.

GGG is a real man by fighting Derevy.

You dudes are fanboys and nothing more
          Canelo was supposed to fight Derevyanchenko remember but when they were asked to pony up financially it fell apart. They could have made that fight if Canelo was serious about unifying like he claimed. So how does that make Canelo a real man? As far as Andrade and Golovkin having the same promoter that only happened in the last few weeks. Andrade and Canelo have shared the same divisions for a good portion of their careers and Canelo hasn't fought him yet. Ditto for Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            That's ironic coming from you. You need to take some time and re-evaluate your stance on Canelo because you are a hopeless fanboy excuse maker. No critisism from you when he fought Khan right?? None when he fought Mosley. Weigh drained Chavez not a peep out if you. Failed drug test. No problem. You always have an excuse for Canelo or are noticeably absent when the **** hits the fan. Dubious score cards nothing absolutely nothing phases your love affair with Canelo. He fought over his weight class claiming to be a JM but that's OK. It got so bad that the press who were fawning over him prior to that started the phrase "Canelo weight". He dropped his title to avoid Golovkin quoting artificial deadlines imposed by the WBC. Not he's hates Golovkin so much that he won't fight him. What a joke that is. His career has been carefully orchestrated after the Lara fight to avoid dangerous challengers in their prime. He screwed up with Golovkin because he would not accept a catchweight and they miscalculated the timing. The older fighter had a lot left in the tank and Canelo got a good scare. Now Oscar announces that Gennady is on the list next year after he's aged another year. It's so transparent what's going on it's laughable. Fine with me if you want to live in your little fantasy world. That's your choice but you can drop your crusade of trying to drag the rest of us down with you.
            hahaha im not even a canelo fanboy...but I stand up for him when someone bags on him and praises lil g

like I said ...you losers double talk on kovalev

when it comes to canelo hes washed up and a bum now....but when it comes to ward beating him yall got excuses and cry "robbery" and "cheating"...then wanna cite his losses to ward as a reason hes a cherrypick now

look at you bringing up canelo/khan and canelo/mosley...lol I wasn't even here for canelo/ mosley and im not even sure I was for canelo/khan...im not even a canelo fan...but he has more respect from me than golovkin ever will that's for sure

you always get so desperate to defend your beloved golovkin...not once can you ever admit a ***** in his perceived armor...in your head hes perfect...you are like a doting, excuse making, mother and lil g is your mommas boy

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Canelo was supposed to fight Derevyanchenko remember but when they were asked to pony up financially it fell apart. They could have made that fight if Canelo was serious about unifying like he claimed. So how does that make Canelo a real man? As far as Andrade and Golovkin having the same promoter that only happened in the last few weeks. Andrade and Canelo have shared the same divisions for a good portion of their careers and Canelo hasn't fought him yet. Ditto for Charlo.
              you say that Andrade and canelo have shared divisions and that canelo hasn't fought him...but Andrade hasn't fought anyone really worth a crap(im from RI and have known boo boo since he was a kid and ill still crap on him).....boo boo hasn't fought anyone worth a lick and hes over 30(I don't play faves im not like you some hopeless fanboy)....

canelo just beat the guy that beat derevy....beating derevy does nothing for canelos legacy....it means next to nothing....just like any MW belt for canelo...they mean nothing...hes already proven his worth as MW

you are a sad and delusional sucker...kova is a much tougher fight than derevy could ever be....that makes him a man...something you obvi know nothing about since you still dangle from lil gs raisins

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                You guys really need to stop that compubox bs. It’s been proven since the 90s. it’s a bunch of estimated bs. In the 10th, ggg landed a punch and missed an 8-10 punch combo following. Lampley was cumming in his pants acting like canelo was about to be stopped and I’m a 100% sure compubox gave GGG 7 punches landed for that sequence. We can respectfully debate boxing regardless of whom you like but once someone brings compubox into the conversation I no longer take them serious.
                Lol I mean I hear ya more or less about compubox...I don't always agree with the stats they show...Horn/Pac is a good example of that for me...Horn did not get enough credit imo for what he landed...but generally I feel they get it more or less right.

And for the record, I didn't mention compubox here...just when I watch those fights/rounds and score them, GGG is outlanding Canelo in basically every round...a lot of that is due to GGG's workrate and jab, he is just constantly scoring.

But in fight 2, Canelo was in a few of the rounds where he got outlanded imo, because he pretty clearly landed the best shot or combo of the round...so if you get outlanded 14-16, but land the best shot, it will probably be your round, etc...there were a few rounds where I saw GGG land a few more shots but Canelo landed the best shot or combo so those rounds were tight.

I honestly can't recall one round in the 2 fights where Canelo really largely outlanded GGG...even round 6 of the 2nd fight, compubox had a big edge for Canelo there, but my punches counted were roughly even and I had that as a tight round.

So I agree that going purely by compubox is not always wise, gotta watch the fights and go with what ya see...compubox helps to tell the story generally but not always, as you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  So when he turned down the undisputed chance against BJS & vacated his IBF he wasn't daring to be great
                  Odd that Canelo never went after Saunders don't you think?
                  You might find this interesting. Were you aware that Canelo Andrade and Charlo all shared the same divisions for a large portion of their careers and Canelo never fought them either even though they called him out numerous times?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Good question. You answer then, why is he? Is it because he doesn't like him like he says? Lol. Maybe because he is between doping cycles? Hell, idk. Oscar even thinks he should have fought GGG. And lol at beating him all over the ring while being out thrown and out landed in both fights. Real genius that you are.
                    so canelo is between doping cycles but at the same time offered yarde step aside money to make the kova fight in september ??

Comment

hahaha im not even a canelo fanboy...but I stand up for him when someone bags on him and praises lil g

like I said ...you losers double talk on kovalev

when it comes to canelo hes washed up and a bum now....but when it comes to ward beating him yall got excuses and cry "robbery" and "cheating"...then wanna cite his losses to ward as a reason hes a cherrypick now

look at you bringing up canelo/khan and canelo/mosley...lol I wasn't even here for canelo/ mosley and im not even sure I was for canelo/khan...im not even a canelo fan...but he has more respect from me than golovkin ever will that's for sure

you always get so desperate to defend your beloved golovkin...not once can you ever admit a ***** in his perceived armor...in your head hes perfect...you are like a doting, excuse making, mother and lil g is your mommas boy
                      Here is what I said about Canelo, if he beats Kovalev with no weight restrictions and rehydration clauses I will give him credit. Kovalev is past prime and has looked vulnerable as of late, a 4 to 1 underdog but he still is a good fighter in the LH division. So in that sense it would be a nice win for Canelo. It should make some of his fans happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X