Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny PACROID should be BANNED from America for supporting a dictator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cough* Saudi Arabia *cough*, even worst is that Saudi Arabia has its finger prints all over 9-11, but all your elites are paid off by the Saudi $$, that's why they can get away with even killing American citizens. The USA has no problem with dictators if they follow the dictates of 'Murica. Patriotards live in total ignorance if they believe the USA is really fighting for freedom and human rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      America is home of the FREE. home of the BRAVE. Duterte is the new hitler.

PACROID should be banned ASAP for national security.
      pffft, go finish watching the Tampax commercial. That is the only freedom you will get.

Comment

Duterte is just 1000% Mayorga mouth, but he is a Floyd Mayweather in doing his things

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
          look at all these HITLER LOVERS here wanting to ban me for not wanting a terrorist like PACROID in my country.

can you believe this?

PACROID is a supporter of a bloodthirsty genocidal maniac baby killing DICTATOR. but yet hes in America making American DOLLARS. why wont he go make pesos instead? this is the greatest nation on earth.

you HITLER LOVERS need to be banned from this AMERICAN based boxing site.

I LOVE AMERICA.
          Duterte doesn't support abortion.

Comment

Working...
          X