Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Who beat Jacobs better, Canelo or GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Id say overall he had a better performance defensively, but Jacobs caught him with some monster shots that he never landed on GGG. Granted they were few and far between as Jacobs wasn't really going for it except for a few spots.

Props to Canelo for taking them. They were some real head whippers.

Canelos upper body movement was really nice for most of the fight thought.
    Canelo rolls punches at a higher IQ than Jacobs and GGG. Also, many don’t want to admit, but GGG received unexpected damage from the Canelo fight that gave him a temporary toll, simply because GGG is older.

Comment

Golovkins style lends itself to have more opportunities to hit him, while Canelo is more elusive and will counter the **** out of you. So it's reasonable to say Canelo did better but it's down to the style of fights. Jacobs has seemed to have lost something since the GGG fight tho.

Comment

none of them beat him in my book.

lil g been ducking the rematch ever since.

canelo should tell ggg to beat jacobs if he wants a third payday

Comment

Well at least GGG knocked him down but Canelo couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Danny had “moments” or counters in every round against GGG. Jacobs bloomed late against Canelo because he was skurrrred and Canelo made him miss. Did you notice the compubox?
            Compubox is only mentioned when it suits your agenda lol. those numbers dont mean sht. Jacobs won

Comment

I thought they both beat him by a good amount. I had GGG beating him 115-112 and Canelo beating him 116 to 112 so a slight edge to Canelo. But GGG beat him first and beat a better Jacobs.

Comment

Maxi is full of sh.it against Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                  Compubox is only mentioned when it suits your agenda lol. those numbers dont mean sht. Jacobs won
                  I mean maybe you don’t know to score fights or you wagered on the wrong guy...

There’s no industry controversy for this fight and Canelo won all categories on compubox. Danny said he needs to watch the footage again...

Sorry you feel this way. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Both close fights. GGG scored knockdown. Id say GGG, but Canelo looks great on defense last night.
                    In all seriousness, I thought that both fighters had trouble putting their combination punches together. From what I saw, it was largely a jabbing contest in there last night. Do you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      Jacobs won on your scorecard but the vast majority of viewers thought GGG won including all three New York judges. Jacobs lives in New York. Most of the ones who say GGG lost are guys that hate him and will say he lost any fight he didn't win by KO. He won by 115 to 112 on two cards and 114 to 113 on the other. That is a fairly close but clear ud. The compubox numbers may not be perfect but they are not bias. Those guys just count punches thrown and landed and don't care how the numbers end up so I do pay some attention to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X