Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: How Good is Luis Ortiz Without The PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz is suspect as hell. Once you get caught cheating your whole career comes into question.

Comment

Come fight night it's going to super apparent of two things. Ortiz is overrated as hell based on his PED use and his wins over subpar competition, and that he belongs nowhere near Deontay Wilder. He's going to get his face caved in.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
        paulie ur a good dude and ur analysis on showtime is good. but u have a tendency to accuse some ppl of PED's without any proof. an example of this is pacquiao. u went on a tear accusing him of juicing and u even once said along with Floyd, that pac had to be juicing because his head grew bigger. biased comments like this and others makes you less credible. even with Ortiz, u say he has been caught 2 or 3 times, when in reality he was positive once and the last time, it has already been confirmed that it was NOT PED's, it was HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE medications. but somehow, u are counting this as 2 or 3 times he was caught. so even when u are being factual, u exaggerate the truth, revealing your ability to be biased. I always felt like if u were man enough to make false claims about pacquiao(who i don't even care for, by the way, being a hypocritical, fake ass catholic- holier- than- thou, philandering, drinking, gambling, lying, death squad supporting, cement bucket head mofo)then you should have been man enough to make a fight with manny through strict VADA protocols, and show us all how manny is not all that, by fighting and beating him. and I felt like if u weren't willing to do that, you shouldn't accuse that man of doping just because his head is slightly smaller than a carnival cruise ship. as much as I don't like manny, he would put your dick in the dirt under any circumstances, drug testing or not. that's my piece
        "but u have a tendency to accuse some ppl of PED's without any proof"...you're contradicting yourself, the only person Paulie has accused of peds was pacquiao, not "some people"...he's not acussing Luis Ortiz of ped usage , he's bringing up "facts" , it was not only the high blood pressure medicine, go look at Luis Ortiz's track record with doping..Paulie simply asked a truthful question, how good was Ortiz ever without steroids, .. as far as pacquiao, Paulie doesn't need to directly fight and beat a fighter to question the legitness of that certain fighters performance, only an idiot would believe that a small guy who started fighting at 106 pounds could navigate through weight classes and in years fight at a catch-weight of 152 pounds, just like pacroid did.its like asking chocolatito Gonzalez to keep moving up in weight and in a few years fight jermell Charlo at a catch-weight.. Pacquiao was looking like Superman beating everyone while refusing drug testing and then when he had to drug test to fight Floyd Mayweather all of a sudden he stops looking like Superman, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
          Before PEDs Paulie looked like a girl
          After PEDs he looks like a Drag Queen
          What does the way Paulie looks have to do with Luis Ortiz being on steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
            I'm surprised Pauli sat through an interview without saying "I love Floyd Mayweather"...
            Are you still butthurt because paulie called out pacroid for using steroids and picking mayweather to beat him? Move on bro
            Last edited by MEXfistology; 01-23-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Ortiz is suspect as hell. Once you get caught cheating your whole career comes into question.
              ortiz has been caught twice!

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                Are you still butthurt because paulie called out pacroid for using steroids and picking mayweather to beat him? Move on bro
                lol the guy you responded to never even mentioned pac! pac used steroids? when and where? pac passed all his drug tests little buddy. you still butthurt over the fact that pac destroyed many mexicans. he wasn't called the mexicutioner for nothing! deal with it.

Comment

Didn't hear Paulie asking that question about Peterson or Berto. Wonder why.

Comment

Accuse Manny. Accuse Ortiz. But when YOUR boy Mayweather (or cousin in the Haymon family tree) gets caught redhanded with an IV the day before his biggest boxing match, You go silent.

When news broke about three (3) failed drug tests, not by Ortiz, but by YOUR boy Mayweather, you go silent.

When Manny decided to sue Floyd for defamation and asked to see Floyd’s medical records, he settled so they couldn’t see his dirty tests. What happened then?

You went silent.

Comment

So Wilder pays for more stringent testing than the WBC usually instruct ? I thought it was just the wbc program catching these guys. I don’t understand why these guys aren’t banned for two years like Whyte and Tyson Fury, why do Povetkin And Ortiz only serve six month bans, the WBA banned Ortiz for a year and removed him from their rankings.

Comment

Working...
                      X