Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People. It's TONY WEEKS. Ya'll musta forgot that's his M/O.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Up until fight night I heard almost no complaints about Weeks. I think Freedom was the only person I can recall who didn't like him being the ref.

Now everyone is in a mad rush to discredit him.
    Around the board in general, I would agree, but many people were so upset about the first fight they just wanted to see Ward get exposed. Ward has now hit the Floyd level of hatred.

However I've been ON record about Weeks. Especially Canelo/Angulo, Broner/Porter and Mayweather/Maidana 1 when they happened. Don't lump me in there.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Around the board in general, I would agree, but many people were so upset about the first fight they just wanted to see Ward get exposed. Ward has now hit the Floyd level of hatred.

However I've been ON record about Weeks. Especially Canelo/Angulo, Broner/Porter and Mayweather/Maidana 1 when they happened. Don't lump me in there.
      Fair enough

Comment

We stay winning..ya'll stay whining

Comment

Again, that is a fake Tony Weeks account. Please stop reposting this.
          How do you know its fake? Not saying it isnt but how do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            How do you know its fake? Not saying it isnt but how do you know?

Comment

Cue up the conspiracy theory: "Eddie Hearn's in on it!"

Comment

he was also in matthysse-garcia and allowed danny to land like 100 low blows in that one too

Comment

He was good for the majority of them. Angulo could have ended up comatose if that fight would have been let go the distance. From what i've seen castillo was out, and I didnt see all the infractions in the mayweather fight, just nonsense like the "knee" which was just maidana raising a leg in reaction to the thought that mayweather was going to throw another low blow on him. Its omething I have seen numerous times. There were numerous rabbit punches, but floyd was moving into position for majority of those. Maidana probably should have been warned though.

He also wasn't bad in the Ward kovalev fight, its that ending sequence, and more so than the ref picking it up, regardless it ended on an illegal blow, seemingly a series.
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 06-20-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Has Tony even given a statement or been interviewed on his take for stoppage?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

I dont think the hate is for ward as much as it is for the bad stoppage.

Don't get me wrong....Ward is no angel. He's been known to use dirty tactics. This is not the first time he's been known to low blow his opponents.

Kov should have taken matter into his own hands once he saw that Weeks wasn't officiating the low blows and rabbit punched Ward blind.

Comment

Working...
                      X