Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Taken To Hospital After Motorcycle Accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Taken To Hospital After Motorcycle Accident

The Puerto Rico Police have released a statement that undefeated Puerto Rican fighter Felix 'Diamante' Verdejo (22-0, 15KOs) was involved in a motorcycle accident earlier today in the jurisdiction of Rio Grande, towards Carolina. He was taken to the Medical Center in Rio Piedras.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
      Never understood why athletes ride motorcycles
      Never understood y anyone ride those things. 2 types of riders. Those that have fallen and those that will. Lunacy.

Comment

Hope the accident wasn't too serious.

Comment

Get well soon young champ! If you're injured, don't fight! If you do, don't make excuses afterwards! TIME IS ON YOUR SIDE!

Comment

i hope he is ok but lol at "thurman'd"

Comment

Hope he recovers

Comment

When will athletes learn to stay away from motorcycles? Smh

I hope he's okay

Comment

WOW! What a P.O.S. And people wonder why he's banned from PBC and why one of Terence Crawford's mangers was about to put hands on him.

Comment

As an avid motorcyclist myself, I'd almost bet a car didn't see him. I can't count the number of times I've almost been hit by a car not paying attention. Hope he's ok.

Comment

Athletes need to learn about what happened to Jay Williams the former Duke star who was drafted by the Bulls and after a successful rookie season got into a life changing motorcycle accident and was never the same.

This is why I bet in contracts that these promoters or owners have they put these type of clauses in to prevent paying their athletes.

Hope Verdejo is okay. I was looking to the Flanagan fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X