Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Spence remind you of GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God I hope not. I think spence actually means the things he says and isn't full of shlt like gg. Actually taking challenges too

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Maybe im underestimating Thurman but i just didn't like his performances in the Porter and Garcia fight. I think Spence wins impressively. Crawford is the one i want to see because to me Crawford is a mystery. Idk if hes really that good or did he benefit from a very weak 140lb class, so that's fight that could prove something with both fighters to me.
      I think Spence beats Thurman too, and am not taking the fact that Thurman isn’t too keen to jump in with him at the moment, am just looking at their style of boxing.

With Crawford that’s a little bit different, Crawford is actually big for the weights he has been competing in, not only that he has the brains. I think he might give Spence a bit of fits.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        NOTHING like GGG! I guess some of you haven't been watching boxing longer than 1-2 years if comparing him to GGG is the best you can fuking come up with.

GGG has his style and Spence Jr has his Respectfully!
        Stylistically they're somewhat different, but they share a number of similarities in terms of strategy... a methodical, patient approach to breaking down their opponent which minimises their risks whilst exploiting their advantages to the full.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Stylistically they're somewhat different, but they share a number of similarities in terms of strategy... a methodical, patient approach to breaking down their opponent which minimises their risks whilst exploiting their advantages to the full.
          NO...They're Not!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            NO...They're Not!
            OK, man. We see different things is all.

Comment

Spence is massive for his weight class.

GGG is small for his weight class

They have a similar style, where size is a big plus.

Interesting to see if Spence could dominate at middleweight.

Golovkin has got much more variety in his punches, hits harder for his weight and a better jab.

Comment

Spence is a completely different animal compared to Lil' G.

Spence is a proven young lion, Lil' G on the other hand has feasted on D level fighters, losing to the only good one he faced (Canelo). Spence would've honestly probably dominated canelo and finished him inside 3 rounds, thats how good this guy is..

Comment

I'm a Golovkin fan and I see similarities in and out of the ring. Spence it the real deal. I really don't care if one guy is better than the other. I like watching both guys fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                    Spence is a completely different animal compared to Lil' G.

Spence is a proven young lion, Lil' G on the other hand has feasted on D level fighters, losing to the only good one he faced (Canelo). Spence would've honestly probably dominated canelo and finished him inside 3 rounds, thats how good this guy is..
                    Come on I like Spence and don't respect Canelo but this is a gross exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      What exactly happened when Nelo gave lil g an invitation on the ropes?
                      He ended up losing the fight because it was an incredibly stupid thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X