Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Big Stiff Idiot" DAVID PRICE Megathread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd throw my support behind Hughie Fury vs. David Price after a couple tune-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      On a serious note, I reckon Carlos Takam would be the perfect opponent for David Price. He'd be able to demonstrate how good an engine he's got and how well he can operate under pressure.
      No no no, absolutely not. Takam is like a German tank, Price may floor him but he'd keep pressing forward and club him with the overands. Price needs to stay well away from inside fighters, guys like Chisora would be a stylistic nightmare hell even that other one Dillan Whyte. Hammer has no business in the top ten of the back of a Price stoppage, I mean honestly is Price really a top thirty heavy, honestly speaking ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        I'd throw my support behind Hughie Fury vs. David Price after a couple tune-ups.
        After seeing Hughie Fury against Parker I have no desire to see him fight again especially against a puncher like Price, I'm not contesting Fury could stop Price, well I probably would but I certainly would not bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          Can someone add English subtitles to this?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

needs beetlejuice whyte tiny head next to pricey and ive got a new sig!

Comment

He said he'd like a big name opponent next, but he needs rounds. Any ideas on possible fits?

Comment

David Price vs. James Toney, for the WBF Heavyweight title Toney won in May? I'd tune in for that!

Comment

David will be fighting Alexander Povetkin on the AJ-Parker undercard. Holy shid.

Comment

Big Stiff Davey will be making his triumphant return, in Bolton's Macron stadium, this Friday eve.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                      Big Stiff Davey will be making his triumphant return, in Bolton's Macron stadium, this Friday eve.
                      The punching plumber. The man that can. That scouse that will douse, the big stiff idiot, the canvas layer, the ring mat sniffer, the mightiest chin ever recorded in human history. His teak tough chin is made of intergalactic war dust. A true specimen this man's no peasant I tell you.

Comment

Working...
                      X