• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadlikeme View Post
    pilipino butthurt causation
    -makavelli-

Comment

Anyone who hates on Haymon has an agenda. I have seen more fight cards in the last 3 months and on more channels with the PBC than I have seen in the last 6 months with all other networks combined. And they weren't a bunch of mismatches like Golden Boy and TR cards.

Comment

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
        You aint lying my dude! Best believe if that MFer smiling, somebody's getn screwed over

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Anyone who hates on Haymon has an agenda. I have seen more fight cards in the last 3 months and on more channels with the PBC than I have seen in the last 6 months with all other networks combined. And they weren't a bunch of mismatches like Golden Boy and TR cards.
          Interesting !

Be good to hear what others have to say about that point.

Be even more interesting in 6 months time when things have settled down a bit.

Comment

From the other thread.....

Tim Bradley: Best Pound For Pound is Ward or Pacquiao
            http://www.boxingscene.com/tim-bradl...acquiao--96959

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Bradley admitting that his contract with Top Rank prevents him from competing on the world stage. Way to go Bob.
            The most annoying thing about this thread is that I was the only one to comment on this.

Why does nobody talk about Bradley ?

And why is Top Ranks in-house model off limits ?

Bradley was ranked at both welter and P4P..... and yet not one person ever suggested a Mayweather fight, including Tim

Not one peep !

I can understand why Bob and Tim never mention that fight, but why aren't the media/fans talking about it?

Instead, Mayweather is ducking Thurman and Khan LAWL

Bob Arums in-house model causes fragmentation within boxing, so why is it acceptable?

Why do you want 2 different leagues, ensuring that the best will never fight ?
            Bradley admitted that he will not be able to fight the best at 147.....

" The way the nature of the sport is going, the direction it's going in, I don't know if I'll ever have that opportunity to partner up with certain fighters. I would love an opportunity to fight all of the best fighters in the welterweight division..... "

Comment

Interesting !Be good to hear what others have to say about that point.
              Lets see, PBC on ESPN, PBC on NBC, PBC on Spike TV, PBC on FS1, PBC on Bounce TV, do I need to continue??? These facts are not debatable. If I had the chance, I would personally thank Mr. Haymon for this.
              Last edited by richardt; 10-19-2015, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Lets see, PBC on ESPN, PBC on NBC, PBC on Spike TV, PBC on FS1, PBC on Bounce TV, do I need to continue??? Not up for debate.
                Yes. PBC on CBS, PBC on NBCSN and potentially the PBC on Fox

Comment

It still dont matter. PBC has failed every fight card. Most of his fighters are getting popped for PEDs and illegal IV use. AKA masking PEDs.

Then you got Top Rank and grimy Bob Arum. Putting on fight cards like Saturday night with a Star packed crowd on HBO with the top two P4P fighters in the world.

Lol you can have the legal bullsh-it

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    Yes. PBC on CBS, PBC on NBCSN and potentially the PBC on Fox
                    Not potentially on FS1, it IS on FS1:
                    http://www.premierboxingchampions.com/boxing-schedule

Comment

Not potentially on FS1, it IS on FS1:
                      http://www.premierboxingchampions.com/boxing-schedule
                      no no no.. I meant Fox.. the main Fox network. you know just like the nfl on fox

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...to-fox-network

Comment

Working...
                      X