Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-23-2020, 05:59 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2654 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 123,944.37
Default Crowds packed California beaches despite shelter in place order

CNN)Crowds descended on California beaches, hiking trails and parks over the weekend in open defiance of a state order to shelter in place and avoid close contact with others.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom issued a shelter in place order directing the state's nearly 40 million residents to stay home beginning March 20 to help stop the spread of coronavirus.

Video and photos on social media showed groups of people standing in close contact of one another at popular hiking trails and beaches in Los Angeles over the weekend. Health officials urge people to maintain a distance of 6 feet from one another to prevent transmission of the highly contagious virus.

A bike path in Huntington Beach, California was packed Saturday despite a shelter in place order from the Governor.
In response to the crowds, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti announced on Twitter late Sunday that he was closing sports and recreation at all LA City Parks. He also tweeted that parking at city beaches was closed.
"This weekend we saw too many people packing beaches, trails and parks," the Mayor tweeted. He said people should heed the closures and stay home. "That doesn't mean gather elsewhere. This is serious. Stay home and save lives."

Garcetti told CNN affiliate KTLA that he was working with officials in neighboring cities and the county to address large crowds at beaches.
Meanwhile, the city of Santa Monica closed its beach parking Sunday to deter people from flocking to the beach.
Nearby, the city of Malibu issued additional guidance urging residents to maintain a safe distance if they were heading outside for a hike or to go to the beach. City-owned parks and trails also were closed to the public.
Further south, the city of Long Beach closed many of its recreation facilities. On Sunday night, Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia said in a tweet that the city had closed skate parks, dog parks, playgrounds, picnic areas as well as volleyball, tennis and basketball courts.
The city is trying to discourage people from playing team sports and encourage them to maintain a social distance of 6 feet when utilizing city facilities.
Garcia tweeted that the city is also looking to establish additional guidance for the use of its beaches.
He said the onus is on residents to comply with the rules as public safety teams may not be able to enforce the orders.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:26 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Razor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 15,591.27
Drink up, sir.  Bad ass avi.... - anthonydavid11 

It was the same here (U.K) this weekend. We've all been told to avoid public gatherings and dickheads are all out at the beach (and it wasn't even warm) or in parks and stuff. We'll be getting a full nationwide lockdown very soon.
Razor Ramon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:30 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11058 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,567.75
Total Points: 150,829.10
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

But Trump downplayed it back in January, doe
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:36 AM #4
Hair Sniffin' Joe

Quoted: 8999 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,284.50
Total Points: 139,741.29
brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus 
Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

I understand people's frustrations about this ****, but you're only dragging it out longer by not isolating more seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
But Trump downplayed it back in January, doe
Still true. Plenty of statements I can reference where he suggested this was a non issue or on the cusp of being resolved weeks ago.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:40 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
I understand people's frustrations about this ****, but you're only dragging it out longer by not isolating more seriously.

Still true. Plenty of statements I can reference where he suggested this was a non issue or on the cusp of being resolved weeks ago.
You sure can if you think that will score you some type of debate points. But, as we can see here, it wouldn't matter if Trump had declared a national emergency, and the governor of California told people that 25 million Californians we're going to be infected and instituted a lockdown, people are still fuÁking stupid and lack common sense.

You can't blame these people being some idiots on Trump, can you?
Old 03-23-2020, 08:43 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1869 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,020.29
Total Points: 57,237.26
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

LOL need to go full China on some of these ******s.. lock them up or worse.. Gonna be mad af if the gym stays shut another month.. got some home stuff but it's not the same
MOTHERDUCKER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:47 AM #7
Hair Sniffin' Joe

Quoted: 8999 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,284.50
Total Points: 139,741.29
brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus 
Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
You sure can if you think that will score you some type of debate points. But, as we can see here, it wouldn't matter if Trump had declared a national emergency, and the governor of California told people that 25 million Californians we're going to be infected and instituted a lockdown, people are still fuÁking stupid and lack common sense.

You can't blame these people being some idiots on Trump, can you?
"People wouldn't have listened to him, so why should Trump bother to do anything?"

Powerful stuff

But yes, these people deciding to live life on the edge are not the fault of Trump. Tbf, my stance is not that Trump deserves all of the blame. CCP carries most of the blame.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:01 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
"People wouldn't have listened to him, so why should Trump bother to do anything?"

Powerful stuff

But yes, these people deciding to live life on the edge are not the fault of Trump. Tbf, my stance is not that Trump deserves all of the blame. CCP carries most of the blame.
No. China carries most of the blame. China. Not Trump. Not America. ****ing China.

China misled the world. China told everyone there was nothing there. China made the doctor sign a "confession" that he was "lying" about the glorious people's republic. China threw that doctor in a quarantine where he died.

Trump didn't do any of that, yet stupid people like you still want to blame Trump.

Powerful stuff? Being a b itch and blaming the president a full month after a declaration of national emergency for people being too stupid to stay home, that's some powerful stuff...

The bottom line is this, Bob. The world, not Trump, the world, didn't take this seriously enough.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:27 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4465 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 107,824.22
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista For being the champ. This will have to hold until we can have a real one. Cheers! - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
It was the same here (U.K) this weekend. We've all been told to avoid public gatherings and dickheads are all out at the beach (and it wasn't even warm) or in parks and stuff. We'll be getting a full nationwide lockdown very soon.
Cant wait for the lock down mate so all these stupid kunts suffer

Kids are off school today, the parks are rammed.

When im going to by my stuff from the supermarket , im going at 11pm, to a petrol station. Its usually empty and no little bastards are gonna be in there who have been playing footy all day and suqqing each others diqs

dumb mother fuqqers
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:29 AM #10
Unified Champion

Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 41,569.27
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

We criticize the Chinese government and with good reason, but this is where we may want to take a page from their book. China contained the spread, because when the government says stay home, there are no exceptions you are staying home.

Here

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
JJRod is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beaches, california, sickness