Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-07-2020, 07:36 PM #61
Contender

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
GBP4LIFE is infamous around these partsGBP4LIFE is infamous around these partsGBP4LIFE is infamous around these partsGBP4LIFE is infamous around these partsGBP4LIFE is infamous around these partsGBP4LIFE is infamous around these partsGBP4LIFE is infamous around these partsGBP4LIFE is infamous around these partsGBP4LIFE is infamous around these partsGBP4LIFE is infamous around these partsGBP4LIFE is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,410.57
Total Points: 10,907.12

Oscar needs to handle this clown.. keep Canelo name out of your mouth
GBP4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:06 PM #62
Contender

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Mario g will become famous soon enoughMario g will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 12,497.38
Default Cleneros a red headed fraud

I think a focused BJS will create problems to Red Juice and possibly beat him on points. But the bought off judges will give it to Clenero no matter what. That's why I don't get excited when Canelo fights anymore. Lara, Ggg 1 and 2, and that Kovalev fight was scripted. Kovalev never has fought that way hitting Clenero with pity pat jabs and hardly throwing any rights. Just look how he fought Yarde than compare that fight with Clenero. Clear as day.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mario g is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:53 PM #63
Up and Comer

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
LacingTheGloves is a jewel in the roughLacingTheGloves is a jewel in the roughLacingTheGloves is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 10,170.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoazoro View Post
Translation: we wont see canelo fights any highly rated African Americans nor does canelo have any press conferences to look foward to. Canelos next couple of years will consist of him facing bunch of white guys NO ONE is excited to see him face.
Huh? You mean bums? You could just say bums. Black doesnít make you good or bad, same with white. Bivol would have been a way better challenge than Kova and everyone knows it. Props to Canelo anyway, but itís true. Andrade would definitely give Canelo a hard time. Most likely would win a UD
LacingTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 09:02 PM #64
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 52,736.77
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt Merry Christmas - TBear Miguel Cotto appreciates that post. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
Oscar needs to handle this clown.. keep Canelo name out of your mouth
Hearn is Oscars pappy..heís the one with the dollars to keep gbp operating because he gave them the deal that kept Canelo there.
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 10:51 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Verus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 29,001.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
Of course it would be on DAZN, Canelo is the bigger star, not Charlo. And what you are saying is team Charlo/Haymon dont have the confidence of anything but getting knocked out or lose badly, which is one cowardly excuse for not wanting to pit your skills against the best in the world. Not a good look. Charlo and his team are not doing themselves any favors by turning down the biggest fight of his career and his biggest payday ever, not to mention other fights that fell through and to top that off, he has nothing else going on right now. And on top of that, If Charlo were to win, he would command bigger paydays on top of the one Canelo would bring him, especially if there was a rematch! Team Charlo don't want that smoke.
What you say is true. What I find interesting is that there seems to be a conflict of interest between Al Haymon and Jermall Charlo and I suspect between Haymon and other fighters as well, like Deontay Wilder. But the reality is that Haymon receives a lot of respect and loyalty from his fighters even though it might be costing them millions of dollars. I don't understand why that is.
Verus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 12:08 AM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2912 Post(s)
richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 62,167.89
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verus View Post
What you say is true. What I find interesting is that there seems to be a conflict of interest between Al Haymon and Jermall Charlo and I suspect between Haymon and other fighters as well, like Deontay Wilder. But the reality is that Haymon receives a lot of respect and loyalty from his fighters even though it might be costing them millions of dollars. I don't understand why that is.
What I hear is that Haymon calls up fighters just to ask how they are doing, how their family is doing, and they say he show many facets that go outside of business.....maybe to get to know who they are outside of boxing, and that creates a strong bond.
richardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 12:45 AM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8596 Post(s)
Bronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 129,575.41
A cold one in lieu of green K - taste Well deserved - taste 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
To be fair GB usually gets fights done even if they wayy over pay or look stupid when they set MULTIPLE deadlines and keep extending out...
The fight will get done...if they call Al Haymon.
Bronx2245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:30 AM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4537 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 90,291.97
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Nel o has a weird body. Only yesterday 160 was too big for him and had to build himself up to fight ggg? Now he can't get to 160?
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:08 AM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14424 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,922.16
Total Points: 171,513.98
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
The fight will get done...if they call Al Haymon.
Then better call Al
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 07:33 AM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Verus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 29,001.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
What I hear is that Haymon calls up fighters just to ask how they are doing, how their family is doing, and they say he show many facets that go outside of business.....maybe to get to know who they are outside of boxing, and that creates a strong bond.
I see. I guess he must be something of a father figure. In those conversations, perhaps he should counsel some of them to quit punching people and to stay out of trouble, but maybe playing it straight and narrow does not sell fights. I am thinking of Andre Ward and Daniel Jacobs who are great fighters and stay out of trouble but are not a big draw.
Verus is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends