Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-25-2020, 05:20 PM #1971
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
lopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 27,310.08

I quit cigarrettes years ago

I only smoke meth nowadays

not a lot, like once per week, or once every two weeks

is meth bad for the lungs, like tobacco?

Should I stay away from it, due to corona-chan?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
lopetego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:24 PM #1972
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11058 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,567.75
Total Points: 150,829.10
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
I've always known politicians and the rich felt this way about us but I'm surprised they're saying the quiet part out loud.

Government has shut down jobs and told people to stay home. People who just two weeks ago were gainfully employed. People who would rather be working right now. He's calling these people leeches of the system.

Wall Street got the biggest tax break in history yet they squandered the money and they're back again with their hand out and they got it. They got more than us.

I don't understand how anybody can come away from this still thinking it's a Republican vs Democrat, Left vs. Right. This is us vs them. They're all on the same page. We're not. Anybody still sucking these politicians, rich people and corporations is a traitor to their class. Worthless
What part of "What is your solution" is R vs D, left vs right?

We are facing a crisis. One that you are complaining about. I've asked what your solution is, and I've gotten go kill yourself, you're a pawn of Wall Street, and it's R vs D. A lot of rhetoric, but no substance.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:31 PM #1973
Undisputed Champion

GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Oh not just you, all Trump supporters.

And they will. They'll go to work and pay taxes so that his bitch ass Libtard pals could keep receiving their free public healthcare and welfare checks.
All I wanted was his thoughts on a solution.

I guess that was too much to ask
Old 03-25-2020, 05:37 PM #1974
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5815 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,113.31
Total Points: 170,523.68
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushashi View Post
The UK government has ordered 3.5 million home testing kits 'to be made available within days'. They will be available to buy from Amazon and at chemists.
That is [email protected]

UK hospitals will get overloaded within days, with freaked out middle age people who tested positive, out of whom 99% won't even need to go to the hospital, just stay in bed and rest

It's a recipe for economical disaster

Last edited by Szef; 03-25-2020 at 05:41 PM.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:38 PM #1975
Banned

Quoted: 10532 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,966.21
Total Points: 188,637.32
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Oh not just you, all Trump supporters.

And they will. They'll go to work and pay taxes so that his bitch ass Libtard pals could keep receiving their free public healthcare and welfare checks.
Some people work for a living. And some people vote for a living.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:42 PM #1976
Banned

Quoted: 10532 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,966.21
Total Points: 188,637.32
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
What part of "What is your solution" is R vs D, left vs right?

We are facing a crisis. One that you are complaining about. I've asked what your solution is, and I've gotten go kill yourself, you're a pawn of Wall Street, and it's R vs D. A lot of rhetoric, but no substance.
The superfans all share the same brain.

Notice how Chollo went all mental when I asked him to provide solutions to the problems he was kvetching about.

That's all these people do; whine, cry, and call names.

When it comes down to offering up actual solutions, they are silent as church mice.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:47 PM #1977
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
The superfans all share the same brain.

Notice how Chollo went all mental when I asked him to provide solutions to the problems he was kvetching about.

That's all these people do; whine, cry, and call names.

When it comes down to offering up actual solutions, they are silent as church mice.
It's crazy to complain about something and not have an alternative
Old 03-25-2020, 05:49 PM #1978
Banned

Quoted: 7115 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 147,156.97
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 
congrats man :) - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
It's crazy to complain about something and not have an alternative
Don't lump me in with that. I've given 1bad65 solutions, you know as well as I do he's a master at deflecting anything he doesn't like all the while accusing everyone of being Sunspace.

He's a master of deflection and Bullshido lol
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 06:00 PM #1979
yeah yeah yeah yeah

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Mushashi has a brilliant futureMushashi has a brilliant futureMushashi has a brilliant futureMushashi has a brilliant futureMushashi has a brilliant futureMushashi has a brilliant futureMushashi has a brilliant futureMushashi has a brilliant futureMushashi has a brilliant futureMushashi has a brilliant futureMushashi has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 17,714.60
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo FIREPOWER - Jabroni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
That is [email protected]

UK hospitals will get overloaded within days, with freaked out people out of whom 99% won't even need to go to the hospital, just stay in bed and rest

It's a recipe for economical disaster
Hospitalisation is only required if you have severe symptoms. If your symptoms are mild you stay home for 14 days. If you've already had it and recovered you're allowed to go to work. If you've had it once you're unlikely to transmit it to others.

The antibodies test will only tell you if you've been infected before, not if you currently have it now. It's for people who have had it and recovered. At the time of writing this post testing NHS workers will be made priority before the general public.

Last edited by Mushashi; 03-25-2020 at 06:02 PM.
Mushashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 06:01 PM #1980
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Don't lump me in with that. I've given 1bad65 solutions, you know as well as I do he's a master at deflecting anything he doesn't like all the while accusing everyone of being Sunspace.

He's a master of deflection and Bullshido lol
I didn't mean to lump you in. While I disagree, you do present your argument with support.

And that video was funny as hell

Share This With Friends