Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-25-2020, 10:44 AM #21
westernchamp

Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 170,695.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
I give no fušks about your name calling and virtue signaling. I care more about the safety and future of my family, than some stupid ideaology of racism. I'm no more racist than the Chinese government who blamed my army for their fušk up. Go call Jinping a racist, he probably cares as much as I do.

I don't think I was posting here when this other outbreaks happened, so you really don't have a clue about what my energy was in relation to those events, do you?

So when we break down your post, it's only name calling and presumption. Neither of which I care about.

Why do you defend a regime that didn't care whether you live or die?
name calling?? you're having a nervous breakdown over this! brah!! control yourself man! is this the type of representation that you want outsiders to see how the big bad americans act in times of crisis? geezus man.. *note to self* remember to stay away from ggg gloveking when canelo vs ggg 3 happens. might get shot the fvvvk up if the outcome is not in your favor. lol
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 10:46 AM #22
westernchamp

IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who cares?? Call me racist, I don't care. I'll embrace it, if it means I don't get this sheit they put out

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
no.. the virus have no color line... you can be a racist and still get the virus. now that's some shiiet! lol.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:48 AM #23
westernchamp

Quote:
I give no fušks about your name calling and virtue signaling. I care more about the safety and future of my family, than some stupid ideaology of racism. I'm no more racist than the Chinese government who blamed my army for their fušk up. Go call Jinping a racist, he probably cares as much as I do.

I don't think I was posting here when this other outbreaks happened, so you really don't have a clue about what my energy was in relation to those events, do you?

So when we break down your post, it's only name calling and presumption. Neither of which I care about.

Why do you defend a regime that didn't care whether you live or die?
oh, so you're only acting tough online then? ahhh nevermind then.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:49 AM #24
Lieutenant

Quoted: 7699 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,089,367.86
Total Points: 1,244,658.03
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down Agreed, Bro.  To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
chill with the racist shiiet... why do you get so offended by someone claiming that their country is better than yours? isnt that what you're suppose to do, be proud of where you're from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HewJohnson View Post
Racist af.

You dummies donĺt even know what racist means anymore. You throw that word around so much that it has lost all its meaning.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 10:50 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11058 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,567.75
Total Points: 150,829.10
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
name calling?? you're having a nervous breakdown over this! brah!! control yourself man! is this the type of representation that you want outsiders to see how the big bad americans act in times of crisis? geezus man.. *note to self* remember to stay away from ggg gloveking when canelo vs ggg 3 happens. might get shot the fvvvk up if the outcome is not in your favor. lol
I love how interest psychoanalysts can determine someone's current mental state by reading words on a screen. Tell me more about my mental breakdown, Dr. Pinsky...

And I don't care about people's perception of me. I care more about my family safety and future, than I do about some random, Chinese dictatorship defending dudes opinion of me.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 10:53 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
no.. the virus have no color line... you can be a racist and still get the virus. now that's some shiiet! lol.
One more time... I don't care if you call me racist. I truly don't.

I want nothing to do with China, or it's government. If that's racist, then color me racist
Old 03-25-2020, 10:55 AM #27
westernchamp

Quote:
I love how interest psychoanalysts can determine someone's current mental state by reading words on a screen. Tell me more about my mental breakdown, Dr. Pinsky...

And I don't care about people's perception of me. I care more about my family safety and future, than I do about some random, Chinese dictatorship defending dudes opinion of me.
brah.. you did the same thing in the "aliens yes or no" thread lmao!! play scientist.

it's not hard to see you're breaking down over this, your comments shows it. you have to lead by example, that's what USA is about. not breaking down crying pointing fingers.

i know you werent going around in your town screaming fvvvc africa yall nasty fvvvc! i know that much.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:56 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
oh, so you're only acting tough online then? ahhh nevermind then.
That's completely stupid, and an utter misreading of what I said.

You don't know what I did during those outbreaks, do you?

And I'm the guy that actually hopped in his car, went and fought someone. Don't confuse me with yourself, I'm not an internet tough guy.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:01 AM #29
westernchamp

Quote:
One more time... I don't care if you call me racist. I truly don't.

I want nothing to do with China, or it's government. If that's racist, then color me racist
no, that's not racist at all... i wasnt accusing you of being a racist for saying that. i like how you switched it up... post your original comment where i quoted you of being a racist! lol.. come on man.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:04 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
brah.. you did the same thing in the "aliens yes or no" thread lmao!! play scientist.

it's not hard to see you're breaking down over this, your comments shows it. you have to lead by example, that's what USA is about. not breaking down crying pointing fingers.

i know you werent going around in your town screaming fvvvc africa yall nasty fvvvc! i know that much.
One more time... Stop making assumptions. You do not have a court what I was doing during the Ebola outbreak. You don't know.

Just like with your presumption of me having a nervous breakdown. You don't know. You can't see me, nor hear my voice. You have no clue, but you want to make the assumption and assetion that I'm having some type of breakdown. And your only evidence? A few profane words in a post. That's it...

So, do you actually want to talk about the situation, or just call me a racist and act like I'm having a breakdown?

Share This With Friends