Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-24-2020, 04:32 PM #1841
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4465 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 107,758.12
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista For being the champ. This will have to hold until we can have a real one. Cheers! - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype job View Post
Are people complying though? My mate says loads of shops flaunting the law, people still hanging in groups etc...

Haven't been out much since it was announced. How has it been?
Yeh it was a bit of a ghost town outside

Some shops still open but a lot are closed
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:02 PM #1842
Banned

Quoted: 25539 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 137,373.49
Total Points: 803,990.73
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
I have family members who are pharmacist s and one in the final 2 years of med school plus a family member who runs a local surgery and is a paramedic.

All said the same thing, bar the student in my FAM who I didn't ask. Chloroquine breaks down viral build up. You need either wide spectrum antibiotic such as erythromycin or azithromycin which I was told treats STDs too , to combat secondry infection's as a combination to treat the virus. Antibiotics don't work on viruses , kinder garten shyt I kno, but they are required for secondary respiratory infection's.

Chloroquine stops the virus building up and replication, so the bodies immune system fights it off.

Over here chloroquine is prescription only and so are antibiotics.

If a drug is FDA approved then its good to go really. Just gotta be careful with doses and intervals of when to take it. But I'm sure the professionals know that.

He's not throwing out a random drug to the population.

It can cause seizures and irregular heart beats, so they will screen patients for conditions pre treatment or admit them and keep them under observation.

He's speeded it all up.
Bro I don't care. Anytime something like this happens a bunch of Google experts pop up or people with a bunch of connected family members.

I'm sure you'll tell me what your cousin at the Pentagon said next.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:04 PM #1843
Banned

Quoted: 25539 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 137,373.49
Total Points: 803,990.73
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
What sacrifice? This latest flu season killed around 16,000 people so far, coronavirus killed 650.

Of those 650 that caught the coronavirus, what are the chances that they would have died of the flu had they caught that instead of the coronavirus?

Get off your TDS and your hate for white people.
Go sacrifice yourself or your kids to your leader and Wall Street elites.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:27 PM #1844
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3362 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 76,785.39
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
Any idea how close to capacity we are now?
I have no clue. I'm self isolating. The day I had training my kid spiked a temp. Sods law. So I'm not back in until April 1st which is my 14 days or if they start testing NHS staff who are isolating so they can go back early. Although work wanted me to check with the gp whether I could go in. They said of course not. But that's the pressure we are under I suppose. Would really like to go in, tbh.

We need the tests. I'm not being humble and I am going to be looking exclusively after covid-19 pts but the world turns no problem without me, but there must be real big hitters isolating - you wouldn't wanna lose a single anaesthetist.

From my end I'm starting to think maybe I should enjoy my self isolation because I think my life may be proper s.hit for months after that. I might just social distance in my own house ffs.

Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-24-2020 at 05:29 PM.
Sparked_26 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:54 PM #1845
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4791 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.45
Total Points: 151,950.90
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

This guy was suppose to be better in dealing with this H1N1 virus

I mean Chinese Coronavirus

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:58 PM #1846
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7936 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,427.81
Total Points: 224,251.41
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:59 PM #1847
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11058 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,567.75
Total Points: 150,829.10
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
This guy was suppose to be better in dealing with this H1N1 virus

I mean Chinese Coronavirus

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Joe's forgotten more about disease than that dude ever knew.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:00 PM #1848
Boxing

Quoted: 26264 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 404,596.25
Total Points: 508,510.42
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
In the US it's less than 1% death rate. It's really less than that because like all you like to say, not everyone hasn't been tested so there's no telling how many have it.
685 of 52996 is 1.29%

The US death rate has only just started shooting up. Tough times ahead now. It takes 2-3 weeks from contracting it to death, it's going to continue to rise for a few weeks now. Like we've seen in Italy and Spain. UK is in the same boat.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-24-2020 at 06:05 PM.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:05 PM #1849
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7936 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,427.81
Total Points: 224,251.41
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
685 of 52996 is 1.29%

The US death rate has only just started shooting up. Tough times ahead now.
Really? So you think that everyone has been tested or something?
Once everyone is tested that death rate will drop.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:07 PM #1850
Boxing

Quoted: 26264 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 404,596.25
Total Points: 508,510.42
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Really? So you think that everyone has been tested or something?
Once everyone is tested that death rate will drop.
You claimed it was below 1% with the ones that have been tested. You were wrong. You won't see the deaths of whoever is infected now for 2-3 weeks. It's going to get a lot worse as it is for everyone. This isn't a damn competition.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends