Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-23-2020, 01:23 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
PulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 12,743.49
Cheers to your first gift :- ) - ..,Krusher,.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipbjefrox View Post
When you think of Spain, France, Germany, and Uk do you automatically think technology and medical break through?
None of those countries have resources and productions. Thatís not an excuse thatís reality.

In my opinion the US is up to par with Japan and Korea when it comes to technology, productions, and medical break through.

And when did I have an argument with you about Europe vs US LOL.. you Trumptard are funny. Oh whatís next youíre gonna say Iím a democrat hahahaha
Sorry bro, but jim raynor just destroyed you.
PulpFriction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 03:39 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1863 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,020.29
Total Points: 57,042.59
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
When you think of Spain, France, Germany, and Uk do you automatically think technology and medical break through?
None of those countries have resources and productions. Thatís not an excuse thatís reality.
Hopefully this is just ignorance and not you being a total moron
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 03:56 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,151.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Oh I see, you have all the excuses for why Europe is getting slaughtered with this virus, even though per capita they have the same exact capabilities as us, its pure dishonesty to say that Germany, UK, or Spain don't have capable resources. Before the virus hit Europe, according to folks like you, Europe had the best healthcare in the world, but it turns out that they have more cases, more deaths, more overload, and less equipment, and now its because they don't have the "resources".

In the USA, we have a fraction of those cases and deaths, but apparently Europe was hapless and are doing things right and we were super prepared and are doing everything wrong. The logic is wonderful.

This disease didn't enter Europe on horseback, it came into their continent just like it did into ours, and that is through air travel, and once its in you don't need countries on your left or right side to spread the disease, location meant absolutely nothing, what sort of backward logic is this?

And are you suggesting that Europe doesn't have resources, supplies, factories and leadership?

I love how it takes a crisis and how quickly the same people arguing for a European style of government and healthcare completely do a 180 when **** hits the fan and it becomes immediately clear how clearly superior our system is.

You're talking about we should've done this or that acting like captain Hindsight, when no one knew how serious this was until it hit our borders. When the China ban was enacted I bet you were saying it was racist, if Trump had hit a strong tone about the virus early on you would've called it scaremongering. That Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.
Thatís the proper way to school idiots.Theres is a hotline for people who are in denial about Their Trump Derangement Syndrome 1-800 - eat- shat
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 04:45 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Scopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 30,314.04
Excellent post, brother.  Spot on. - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Trump seems to be taking this as seriously as he needs to right now, but the early denial mindset he had is still lingering with big tracts of the right in the US, especially dickhead conservative talking heads like Bill Mitchell and Ben Shapiro on twitter. Of course, the Democrats aren't exactly conducting themselves any better right now, what with them encouraging people to go out and vote in primaries when the nomination race is already basically over as a contest.
Scopedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 06:26 AM #35
NPC

Quoted: 7096 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 96,655.39
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Dems for 20 years: "GIVE THEM FREE MONEY YOU BIGOTS"

Republicans during a pandemic: "Let's send out free money"

Dems: "HAHA surely you don't think we can just send people free money drumpf" (quick send all of our late night hosts the new script)

Yeah, they've turned it into another of their political hoaxes. At this point you're just sacrificing your own dignity making excuses for them.

The party literally exists just to make outlandish promises to gullible college kids knowing the president will reject them.

When they're in power or one of their outlandish proposals is actually on the table, they freeze up and stall with conspiracy theories, hoaxes, sitting on the floor and refusing to speak, etc.

And you fall for it over and over and over.

Last edited by ////; 03-23-2020 at 06:53 AM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 07:45 AM #36
Mod a Phukka

Quoted: 3266 Post(s)
BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,419.15
Total Points: 215,936.35
A man who has superior boxing knowledge & integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino 
Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist <3 - Grand Champ 
Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr "When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick." lmao - -jose- For being one of the true "boxing guys" in this place. - Cuauhtťmoc1520 Merry Christmas BattlingNelson - TBear Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Happy holidays bud! - TBear Thx for the kind words.  Nice that some actually pay attention to what goes on around here. - Redd Foxx in lui of green - jazluvr Queer - denium Queer - denium 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - n‘‘b_out_king 

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer59 View Post
Bro, he keeps calling it the ďChinese Virus.Ē

That is the height of irresponsibility and xenophobia. Mean while the country is headed for economic catastrophe and his supporters still think everything is fine.
I think itís pretty cool to call it the Chinese virus. China spread the rumor that the virus was planted by US military, so for me this is just a quid pro quo and for sure it will make China think twice before saying such bs again.
BattlingNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:46 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2472 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 110,505.88
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer59 View Post
Bro, he keeps calling it the ďChinese Virus.Ē

That is the height of irresponsibility and xenophobia. Mean while the country is headed for economic catastrophe and his supporters still think everything is fine.
I am a registered Democrat. I voted for Hil.

It's certainly not a British virus....I don't get it.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:49 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2484 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,412.76
Total Points: 74,692.51
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
I did watch the video, and he didn't call Coronavirus a hoax, as he clearly in your video admitted to its existence. He called Democrats playing on the virus to make Trump look bad their new hoax. Maybe you should rewatch your own video.
Trump did look bad by not taking this outbreak seriously in the beginning and then continues to by his lies that contradict the medical experts. You're one of those battered wives I was talking about who just makes excuses. I know, he's not that bad once I get to know him right? You're just clumsy and ran into a wall, that's how you got that black eye.
Anthony342 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:52 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2484 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,412.76
Total Points: 74,692.51
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderFists View Post
The problem with republicans is they turn everything into a dick measuring contest and assume youre a democrat. The first thing i did when i criticised trumps handling of the virus is get a reply from a guy saying 'obama swine flu hurr durr durr' smh. Theyre delusional
Exactly one of the points I made in my original post. They can't admit one of their guys did something stupid and wrong.

They either have rose colored glasses or they're like battered wives who won't leave him.
Anthony342 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 11:14 AM #40
Lieutenant

Quoted: 7707 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,094,814.70
Total Points: 1,251,092.64
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down Agreed, Bro.  To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November. - travestyny 

Quote:

In my opinion the US is up to par with Japan and Korea when it comes to technology, productions, and medical break through.

And when did I have an argument with you about Europe vs US LOL.. you Trumptard are funny. Oh whatís next youíre gonna say Iím a democrat hahahaha

When I think of Germany, France, and UK, of course I donít think technology or production. I think of the 3rd world obviously. Only place that has production and technology is clearly the USA. Itís not like those European countries made advanced technology in the form of World Wide Web, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Airbus, or invented vaccines and anti-biotics, no theyíre to primitive for that.

This conversation is over, you clearly donít know what youíre talking about.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends