Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-19-2020, 10:11 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6791 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 602,313.66
Total Points: 610,179.92
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Cheers, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony For the cleanup after watching rumps rally! - Taaj Manzoor Ran out of greens, brother. Here's an American lagar. - Santa_ 

Alright you two clowns.

You guys needed to make it skin color related? I didn't.

Kovalev is an older married man with 2 kids. The other is a young chiller who loves clubbing.

Geez it's so hard to guess which one might be more prone to get wasted, right?

You can both have a cuddle together on carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
How would you know how much time either spends wasted? You don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
Well, Kovalev is white so he proceeds to comment something in support of him/disparaging the black fighter. Directly commented.
You proceed similarly but with the roles reversed. Indirectly.

How about you both show eachother a middle finger and proceed to get high together.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:25 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
creekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 164,446.89
One of the better posters here - 1bad65 

Before Spence vs Garcia, that fomoid b!tch reporter for PBC pressed Spence about rumors of "not sleeping" and looking "exhausted/drained".. even though she is cringe af I thought she was on to something. I figured the rumors were that Spence was a manic type that anxiously stayed up all night over thinking his craft and opponent. Almost a little bit of Floyd Mayweather; how he used to run at 2am for no real practical reason.

Now I realize she was eluding to he's an alcoholic partying all the time. It's as clear as day. The guy has a SERIOUS problem.
creekrat77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:49 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3024 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 101,622.03
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
Dude I'm concerned about him...he is a top 5 guy for me to watch...GGG is on the way out, as is Lara...Spence was probably my number 3 after those guys.

And idk man but he sounds not good there...is it alcohol and/or the fake teeth...well maybe he will be OK.

But yeah it's certainly worth wondering how he is doing and whether he will be the same guy he was...it's sad...we all saw the wreck, he may have taken some brain damage...not trying to be rude or funny but he did not sound like this before.
Fair enough....lets wait for his first fight to make any judgements. At then end of the day we don't know. Not even his coaches cuz he can look ok in the gym but look off in a fight.

But like i say this isn't Broner etc. When it comes to boxing and training he has always been "the truth". Lets try to give him the benefit of the doubt based off his track record
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:53 PM #44
Banned

Quoted: 4200 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 157,456.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Fair enough....lets wait for his first fight to make any judgements. At then end of the day we don't know. Not even his coaches cuz he can look ok in the gym but look off in a fight.

But like i say this isn't Broner etc. When it comes to boxing and training he has always been "the truth". Lets try to give him the benefit of the doubt based off his track record
Sounds good...yeah he is not Broner, we definitely agree on that...I'm just gonna be worried for him even when he has that first fight...but if he holds up well enough in sparring he should be OK in the ring on fight night too I suppose
Boxing_1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:14 AM #45
Contender

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
tritium_arma is a name known to alltritium_arma is a name known to alltritium_arma is a name known to alltritium_arma is a name known to alltritium_arma is a name known to alltritium_arma is a name known to all
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 15,493.11

He sounds the same as always to me?
tritium_arma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 02:18 AM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1498 Post(s)
bballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,779.99
Total Points: 46,584.49

He's not drunk there
bballchump11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 03:03 AM #47
Contender

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Offline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,268.86

They canít let this dude box, he ainít right. I wanted Bud to humble him but itís already over from what I can tell.
Offline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 03:11 AM #48
Contender

Offline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond reputeOffline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
Probably ?? Ummmm i think its safe to say he is...And also that he also has a little sugar in his tank also. !
It hurts that I canít defend him. Heís been bugging out! Disappointing.
Old 03-20-2020, 03:13 AM #49
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
Sounds good...yeah he is not Broner, we definitely agree on that...I'm just gonna be worried for him even when he has that first fight...but if he holds up well enough in sparring he should be OK in the ring on fight night too I suppose
Heíd be lucky to get as popular as AB. AB has something the others donít.
Old 03-20-2020, 03:17 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,607.63
Total Points: 38,602.84
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody 

The accident gave him an excuse to do what every boxer wants to do. Non-stop bender where you hang with your friends and end up with a different girl every night. I don’t think it lasts. He’ll be back to his old disciplined self once his next fight is signed.
TheMyspaceDayz is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends