Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 02-26-2020, 11:14 AM #11
Contender

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
WonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 10,190.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
My gym has one its eh. Its one of those things where if you're tall you end up punching down on it and it feel awkward so in order to make it taller you have to get creative with where you hang it up from. Which is another thing its kind of a drag setting it up and taking it down especially when you're the only one using it. IF you work it and like it, more power to you but for me the novelty wore off real fast.
Thanks. I'm 6' 2" so a bit on the tall side. I was figuring I'd have to suspend the ball with some shock cord from a ceiling rafter to lift it. That would be a pain.
WonderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 01:03 AM #12

Quoted: 4382 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 101,144.54
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMonkey View Post
Thanks. I'm 6' 2" so a bit on the tall side. I was figuring I'd have to suspend the ball with some shock cord from a ceiling rafter to lift it. That would be a pain.
Easier said than done to set that up
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 01:46 PM #13
Contender

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
WonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeWonderMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 10,190.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
Easier said than done to set that up
Agreed. I looked in our ring and there are rafters above I could attach this and then loop it up to store it there. It may end being such a pain the rump to deal with in setting it up and getting that roof cord down and on and on it may not be worth it.
WonderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 02:40 PM #14
Banned

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
5'9"-132lbs. has a spectacular aura about5'9"-132lbs. has a spectacular aura about5'9"-132lbs. has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,837.42

I never used one but I wish I did. It reminds me a little of a
double end bag. Uppercut bag, hit the ends and sit.

5'9"-132lbs. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 07:11 AM #15
Banned

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
5'9"-132lbs. has a spectacular aura about5'9"-132lbs. has a spectacular aura about5'9"-132lbs. has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,837.42
Red face

Here's another one that I forgot about.
Wall bag.
We would rotate a certain way. As you got out from the ring
The bag you were appointed to was occupied and until it was
free you would hit the wall bag to keep the muscles warm.
Maybe for a round or two. This way you weren't just standing around.

5'9"-132lbs. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:24 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4133 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 94,691.02
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
It looks like it would be useful, but it takes the whole ring to use it. Gyms can be rather limited in space to take the whole ring for one guy to get some work in......Rockin'
Yes, very true.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:26 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4133 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 94,691.02
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5'9"-132lbs. View Post
Here's another one that I forgot about.
Wall bag.
We would rotate a certain way. As you got out from the ring
The bag you were appointed to was occupied and until it was
free you would hit the wall bag to keep the muscles warm.
Maybe for a round or two. This way you weren't just standing around.

I like those bags.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 02:26 PM #18
Il Principe

Quoted: 1479 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 70,982.87
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Nah, it's not something I would invest in. Not as an individual.

If you were a gym owner, co-owner, trainer etc. It might be useful but you technically get the same value out of those strings trainers put in an X in the ring and you just duck under it.

I guess this can make it less boring and keep you more active during the training though. Objectively speaking.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 11:45 PM #19

Quoted: 4382 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,144.54
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
Nah, it's not something I would invest in. Not as an individual.

If you were a gym owner, co-owner, trainer etc. It might be useful but you technically get the same value out of those strings trainers put in an X in the ring and you just duck under it.

I guess this can make it less boring and keep you more active during the training though. Objectively speaking.
Agreed...
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 01:57 PM #20
Amateur

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Cambo_rvnn is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 6,419.82

Looks legit. How much is it?
Cambo_rvnn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends