Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-09-2020, 03:09 PM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,266.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Broner's fights have become eyesores with all the running, clinching,dirty fighting and throwing almost no punches. If he never fights again then great. Whoever fights in his place has to be better to watch than Broner.
You mean Floyd?
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 05:27 PM #92
Banned

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
HaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,445.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckguy View Post
why donít you accept the fact loma will go down as an atg and blank will be just another hype job
and letís play your little game
blank has made millions more than loma (rolling my eyes) but 10-15 years from now loma will be enjoying his riches while blank will be beating one of his handful of baby mommas broke as a joke
game set match have a good day son
all time great for losing to uber driver salido and beating 50 yr old rigo wow.... Amazing stuff
HaymonsWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 07:14 PM #93
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 42,223.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by markther View Post
Every time this guy got into the ring with a ďreal fighterĒ, HE LOST. Porter, Manny, Maidana, & Mikey Garcia. The most over rated fighter of this era. He couldnít even beat Jesse Vargas who just got drilled by Mikey Garcia. Broner is a good fighter, maybe above average at best, but he will never be a great fighter.
Who's rating Adrien Broner highly?

He's basically a glorified gatekeeper at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Gervonta Davis needs to stay far away from this jackass.

He is a bad influence.
Agreed. He still has a chance for a good career at this point. Broner never had the discipline that Floyd had, even though he wanted to be like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Iím sorry but Davis is the worse of the two. Iím sure heís seen some of his friends get a body or two and thought nothing of it.
Come on guy, he wouldn't be the first guy to fall in with a bad crowd Liston, Marciano, Chavez Sr., Tyson, and tons of others have had killers as homies.

If you come from the hood, it comes with the territory. I got homies who did ****, that doesn't mean I participated in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
sounds like chavez and oscars cartel member family....
This. I guarantee they got no smoke for this comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
Why donít you accept the FACT loma will go down as an ATG and blank will be just
Come on man, we don't know this yet.

Loma's already 32 and is coming close to being in GGG territory of guys who became pros late and then end up being avoided and missing the big fights until they are old and then much younger talents are then willing to fight the older version of them.

And Tank's still an extremely young guy who can still do damage, if he avoids guys like Broner, who ruins everything he touches.

Even Lil' Wayne told him that he's a fxck up and that guy almost dies of an overdose every year.
The D3vil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 08:06 PM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 942 Post(s)
IRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 25,277.44

Quote:
ryan garcia sold 5k tickets at stub hub even though they were only $20 hahahah #levels
thats ur best come bak after u been proven a liar AGAIN(Broner ppv crap)!!! Lmao!!!! Not even worth it.
IRONCHINHAGLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 08:23 PM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3728 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,638.66
Total Points: 183,250.34
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Stank’s World
Stank’s World
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 11:18 PM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 55,858.52
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
Who's rating Adrien Broner highly?

He's basically a glorified gatekeeper at this point

Agreed. He still has a chance for a good career at this point. Broner never had the discipline that Floyd had, even though he wanted to be like him.

Come on guy, he wouldn't be the first guy to fall in with a bad crowd Liston, Marciano, Chavez Sr., Tyson, and tons of others have had killers as homies.

If you come from the hood, it comes with the territory. I got homies who did ****, that doesn't mean I participated in it.

This. I guarantee they got no smoke for this comment.

Come on man, we don't know this yet.

Loma's already 32 and is coming close to being in GGG territory of guys who became pros late and then end up being avoided and missing the big fights until they are old and then much younger talents are then willing to fight the older version of them.

And Tank's still an extremely young guy who can still do damage, if he avoids guys like Broner, who ruins everything he touches.

Even Lil' Wayne told him that he's a fxck up and that guy almost dies of an overdose every year.
Good point but Iíve seen loma box and the guy is amazing Iíve seen Gervonta and I donít see whatís so special about him.
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 11:21 PM #97
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 55,858.52
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
all time great for losing to uber driver salido and beating 50 yr old rigo wow.... Amazing stuff
Both wins are LEVELS above anything tank has done even Lomas loss to Salido was better than anything he has done.
Itís funny because you actually are thinking you are getting under anyoneís skin when we are just feeling sorry for you man.
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 11:40 PM #98
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2957 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688.25
Total Points: 100,041.28
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

For Broner to be a has-been his threads seem to get alot of attention
No way this should be 10 pages
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:48 AM #99
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Total Points: 33,266.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
For Broner to be a has-been his threads seem to get alot of attention
No way this should be 10 pages
Well according to Boliodogs this thread is about Floyd. Check out his comment.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:03 AM #100
Solaris

Quoted: 431 Post(s)
Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,755.91
Total Points: 51,318.82
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
I like to eat healthy - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 
Arrow Broner, Broner, Broner

Is sad when someone with talent like Broner, waste that talent with problems in the streets. I hope for goodness sake, he walk the right path.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Dasmius Shinobi is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends