Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-08-2020, 11:47 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1101 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,353.33
Total Points: 35,106.51

Roided up middle aged man
YoungManRumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 11:57 PM #12
locked and loaded

Quoted: 2945 Post(s)
SNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 204,358.27
Total Points: 204,848.63
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun Fury & AJ fanboys will need this one! 43-0 and still.... - Champ Wilder 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Good job beating on a dwarf for ten rounds.

Now let's see how you do against the big boys.
SNlPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:55 AM #13
Contender

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
sledgehammer17 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,337.29

Give the guy a break, he looked good, good fundamentals, good prospect apart from his age.
sledgehammer17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 08:02 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
markther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 32,817.50
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
I don't know, only dude who ever stopped Dawejko is Charles Martin and Dawejko took that on short notice and was even more out of shape mentally and physically than you saw against Sanchez. He has a draw against Big Baby and guys like Jennings and Kuzmin couldn't get him out of there.

Dude has a head like a cinder block, I'm not sure that entire list of fighters you presented does get him out of there. Also, Dawejko isn't the guy you fight once you are in your champion level. He's the guy you fight on your way up to show you can go rounds and handle someone who keeps coming forward.

That all being said, I'm reserving judgement on the Cuban Flash until I see some more of him.
My comments are based on Frank stating he has something the other HW’s in the division don’t have. When I watched the fight the other night, I don’t see it. And with a guy you are fighting on the way up, if you really want to make some noise in the division, you stop a guy standing in front of you, coming forward all night. Frank should have stopped him, the other HW’s I named would have stopped a fighter coming forward like that. And the HW’s I named aren’t the Charles Martin’s, Kuzmin’s, or Bryant Jennings of the world. If you say you have something the other HW’s don’t have, then put on a performance like the other elite HW’s in the division would have done against that kind of fighter.

Also important to note, the guy you said that has a head like a cinder block and had a draw against Big Baby. He had a draw against a young Big Baby who only had 4 professional fights. So it’s not like he fought the more seasoned professional that Big Baby became later in his career or the one on PED’s.

Kuzmin only had 15 professional fights when he fought Dawejko and Kuzmin just lost to a guy named Michael Hunter. Kuzmin doesn’t have a notable stoppage win on his resume against a top HW. Not exactly a world beater with the punching power of the top elite HW’s I named.

Bryant Jennings isn’t exactly a power puncher either with a 50% stoppage percentage.

The entire list of fighters I named have the following stoppage percentages. Frank by the way has a 69% stoppage percentage. So Frank should have stopped him the other night if “he has something the HW’s don’t have.”

Ruiz Jr. 63%
Wilder 93%
Miller 83%
Fury 68%
Joshua 87%
Ortiz 74%

Last edited by markther; 03-09-2020 at 08:04 AM.
markther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 09:40 AM #15
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 77,739.98
Total Points: 85,987.39
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by markther View Post
My comments are based on Frank stating he has something the other HW’s in the division don’t have. When I watched the fight the other night, I don’t see it. And with a guy you are fighting on the way up, if you really want to make some noise in the division, you stop a guy standing in front of you, coming forward all night. Frank should have stopped him, the other HW’s I named would have stopped a fighter coming forward like that. And the HW’s I named aren’t the Charles Martin’s, Kuzmin’s, or Bryant Jennings of the world. If you say you have something the other HW’s don’t have, then put on a performance like the other elite HW’s in the division would have done against that kind of fighter.

Also important to note, the guy you said that has a head like a cinder block and had a draw against Big Baby. He had a draw against a young Big Baby who only had 4 professional fights. So it’s not like he fought the more seasoned professional that Big Baby became later in his career or the one on PED’s.

Kuzmin only had 15 professional fights when he fought Dawejko and Kuzmin just lost to a guy named Michael Hunter. Kuzmin doesn’t have a notable stoppage win on his resume against a top HW. Not exactly a world beater with the punching power of the top elite HW’s I named.

Bryant Jennings isn’t exactly a power puncher either with a 50% stoppage percentage.

The entire list of fighters I named have the following stoppage percentages. Frank by the way has a 69% stoppage percentage. So Frank should have stopped him the other night if “he has something the HW’s don’t have.”

Ruiz Jr. 63%
Wilder 93%
Miller 83%
Fury 68%
Joshua 87%
Ortiz 74%
I think you’re overly focusing on a fighter’s typical self-promotion. It’s tough to say Sanchez should’ve stopped Dawejko. Joey has only been stopped once before — a corner stoppage — against Charles Martin, a fight Dawejko took on one week’s notice. With only fifteen fights to his credit, Sanchez’s KO percentage will almost certainly continue to drop. Frank appears to me a decent heavyweight; but in today’s era of giants, he’s not likely at all to make the top. I wouldn’t be giving him too much thought just yet.
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:12 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 55,776.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderFists View Post
THIS guy is NOT 27
More like 27 + 11.
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:59 AM #17
Up and Comer

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
57Blues will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 7,870.83

He came into the fight in shape, he moved threw punches, did not get baited into a brawl with a guy who only wanted to fight one way, look at who was the main event on this card ? I mean rather watch where Sanman goes then A. Kownowki. Was not a strong card to begin with glad they showcased the guy.
57Blues is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends