Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-08-2020, 08:13 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14410 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,907.62
Total Points: 170,804.00
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewp4p View Post
Yeah he should be more like rich white men who hide their insecurity by raping and molesting young girls and boys and spending their money to keep them quiet for decades. thats the way to do it right.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
What ever you say R Kelly while you hang with Bill Cosby
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 08:14 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
Wolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 68,081.51
.. - Rocky... The Good Stuff - Rocky... lol - Rocky... Stella - Rocky... Grolsch - Rocky... 
Becks - Rocky... Warsetiner - Rocky... Corona - Rocky... Have a slice - Rocky... Americans love these - Rocky... 
nice - Rocky... For being a good sport - Rocky... Yo - Rocky... You like fish? - Rocky... Love these - Rocky... 
Surprise - Rocky... They is good - Rocky... Woohoo - Rocky... cheers homey - Mike D Alcoholism lol - El-blanco 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

All of you dummies who dismissed Mannix initial reports should apologize. He was right.
Wolfie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 09:23 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
markther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 32,817.50
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
canelo lost to
lara
floyd
ggg

oscar lost to

floyd
manny
mosley
hopkins
whitaker

it happens casual
You didn’t really post this with a straight face did you? Someone needs to ban you from this boxing forum altogether. But please tell me IF Oscar and Canelo lost to EVERY single good fighter in their career like Broner has. I mean who did Broner actually beat equal to those fighters that both Oscar & Canelo beat And remember; we are looking for fighters Broner “officially” beat on record on the same level in the divisions he fought in. And don’t give me conspiracy theories. Although I believe Whitaker may have beaten Oscar, it’s still a “official recorded” win on Oscar’s record. We are comparing “official” wins only. And remember my original point is that Broner has not beaten ANY very good or great fighters that he has faced. I will wait for you too. Let me help you think about it.

Canelo: wins
Kovalev
Jacobs
Mosley
Cotto
GGG

Oscar: wins
Quartey
Chavez Sr.
Whitaker
Vargas
Gatti
Camacho

Who has Broner beat that is Hall of Fame worthy?????
markther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 09:38 PM #54
Banned

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
HaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these partsHaymonsWorld is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,445.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by markther View Post
You didn’t really post this with a straight face did you? Someone needs to ban you from this boxing forum altogether. But please tell me IF Oscar and Canelo lost to EVERY single good fighter in their career like Broner has. I mean who did Broner actually beat equal to those fighters that both Oscar & Canelo beat And remember; we are looking for fighters Broner “officially” beat on record on the same level in the divisions he fought in. And don’t give me conspiracy theories. Although I believe Whitaker may have beaten Oscar, it’s still a “official recorded” win on Oscar’s record. We are comparing “official” wins only. And remember my original point is that Broner has not beaten ANY very good or great fighters that he has faced. I will wait for you too. Let me help you think about it.

Canelo: wins
Kovalev
Jacobs
Mosley
Cotto
GGG

Oscar: wins
Quartey
Chavez Sr.
Whitaker
Vargas
Gatti
Camacho

Who has Broner beat that is Hall of Fame worthy?????
WHO DID GATTI BEAT THAT WAS HALL OF FAME WORTHY?
HALL OF FAME IS LITTERED WITH BUMS WITH NO BIG WINS! ITS A JOKE YOU CL0WN! FIGHTERS WHO KISS MEDIAS ARSE GET IN THE HALL OF FAME ALL THE TIME LMFAOOOOOO..... YOU SOUND LIKE A CLUE LESS CASUAL SNOWFLAKE... GO RUN AND CRY TO YOUR MOMMY IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE COLD TRUTH...

VERNON FORREST IS STILL NOT IN THE HALL OF FAME AND A PUNCHING BAG LIKE GATTI IS... LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR LOW IQ DOME CASUAL!
HaymonsWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 09:50 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
markther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 32,817.50
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
WHO DID GATTI BEAT THAT WAS HALL OF FAME WORTHY?
HALL OF FAME IS LITTERED WITH BUMS WITH NO BIG WINS! ITS A JOKE YOU CL0WN! FIGHTERS WHO KISS MEDIAS ARSE GET IN THE HALL OF FAME ALL THE TIME LMFAOOOOOO..... YOU SOUND LIKE A CLUE LESS CASUAL SNOWFLAKE... GO RUN AND CRY TO YOUR MOMMY IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE COLD TRUTH...

VERNON FORREST IS STILL NOT IN THE HALL OF FAME AND A PUNCHING BAG LIKE GATTI IS... LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR LOW IQ DOME CASUAL!
Answer the question, we are talking about Adrian Broner? Who has Adrian Broner beat. Broner is the topic, not anyone else.
markther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:01 PM #56
Interim Champion

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
MASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 12,687.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
I really dont give a fuk what fighters do outside the ring.

Broner should get serious cuz he got talent and he got mad heart too. I actually started warming up to him after the Maidana fight where he showed balls. Broner is down as fuk, gotta give him that.
broner never showed balls maidana was whooping his ass from pillar to post broner tried to quit and have maidana disqualified like a B!!TCH! every time broner got his ass kicked whether it was maidana porter mikey or pacquiao he fought scared he fought to survive and never let his hands go! broner is a bum good riddance to that fool.
MASTER OF you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:05 PM #57
Interim Champion

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
MASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 12,687.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
According to the article this had nothing to do with Davis at all. This was all on AB for being drunk and striking a fan in the hand while knocking his cell phone onto the floor for video recording his entrance. These charges should be dropped because Broner was provoked.
how was broner provoked? stop defending him just because he's a fighter from the pbc circus stable
MASTER OF you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:38 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 942 Post(s)
IRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 25,294.26

Quote:
broner has sold more ppv than craw fraud and h0m0chenko ever will lmfao... And tank will soon also hahahaha....
lol!!! Broner has headlined ONE Ppv - thanks to Pac!!! And got his ass whipped by the old man!!!! Will never headline another!! And Davis canít sell anywhere other than his hometown, if and when he headlines a Ppv - if will b off an established west coast star like old, smaller Santa Cruz or Mares.
IRONCHINHAGLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:38 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,266.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Broner's fights have become eyesores with all the running, clinching,dirty fighting and throwing almost no punches. If he never fights again then great. Whoever fights in his place has to be better to watch than Broner.

Lmao you just described Floyd!
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:49 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6279 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 157,960,393.43
Total Points: 158,139,573.88
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER OF you View Post
how was broner provoked? stop defending him just because he's a fighter from the pbc circus stable
Dude, I am not here defending shit! All I am saying is you do not have the right to video record someone without their permission. That was an invasion of his privacy.

I bet once these charges goes to court the judge is going dismiss them if they haven't already been dropped by then.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends