Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-25-2020, 11:13 AM #21
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 78,519.33
Total Points: 86,796.74
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Breland salvaged Wilder’s chances of pursuing his heavyweight career. (Damn shame Deontay doesn’t seem to realize this.) I think Wilder will do okay moving forward, if he indeed chooses to continue. He’ll lose in the third installment to Fury, but Deontay is still a force in the division. He can still knock the socks off most.
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:14 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 602 Post(s)
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,912.44
Total Points: 24,833.02

I wish him the best, but if I had to put money down, I'd say he won't be the same he used to be.
Zaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:15 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2939 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 44,100.92
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
getting ktfo and quitting is a lot more physically/psycologically damaging, if you quit once you can and will again
Nope, Cotto came back from it.

Problem is how Wilder is sounding now, dude is talking about conspiracies...
He sounds mentally broken, he needs a shrink at this point.
Dude is in total denial and will probably be agressive with and reject people trying to make him realize he got beat from pilar to post and need to go back to the drawing board PERIOD
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:15 AM #24
Up and Comer

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Wibble will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 6,302.07

Quote:
Speaking to Yahoo Sports, Wilder said:

He didn’t hurt me at all, but the simple fact is that my uniform was way too heavy for me. I didn’t have no legs from the beginning of the fight. In the third round, my legs were just shot all the way through. But I’m a warrior and people know that I’m a warrior.

It could easily be told that I didn’t have legs or anything. A lot of people were telling me, ‘It looked like something was wrong with you.’ Something was, but when you’re in the ring, you have to bluff a lot of things. I tried my best to do so. I knew I didn’t have the legs because of my uniform.
I think Wilder is brain damaged. Losing the HW Title of Alabama has clearly affected him.

If he is daft enough to take a third fight against Fury he might very well end up seriously hurt. His best bet is fight a few more lower end fighters (just take his pick from his past record) or retire.
Wibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:17 AM #25
motherfuc

Quoted: 1463 Post(s)
GrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 53,599.77
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Bounce back? Yes he can

Become a better fighter. Unlikely based on how delusional he is with all his excuses
GrandpaBernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:18 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1976 Post(s)
Vinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 28,180.16
tosser - Weltschmerz here you go - Weltschmerz should soothe you - Weltschmerz I can't stand these casuals that are homo 4 hearn - !a! keep up the good posts - !a! 
great posts - !a! great posts - !a! 

I don't think Fury will be in the sport much longer to be honest.

Wilder can get beat again and still come back with a few good wins and take on a Whyte or Joshua.... probably the two biggest fights for him outside Fury.

Depends on himself and his mentality, a couple KO's against top 10's can improve his cv and get him back in the mix.
Vinnykin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:26 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2513 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,398.01
Total Points: 91,240.16

I think Fury is to him what George Foreman was to Joe Frazier. If he runs it back this year he is going to take an even worse beating especially with Jay Deas continuing as his head trainer.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends