Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-23-2020, 11:47 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 493 Post(s)
SweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 22,755.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTrav View Post
He lost last night. That does nothing to the prestige of black folk. He took his whopping against a better fighter and never quit. As far as the exchange with Radio Raheem that was a miscommunication between two guys who are familiar with each other. Raheem was setting up Wilder to discuss things they talk about all the time. But Raheem said your people instead of our people. They talk that out that same night.
Thank you! Nice to know there are signs of intelligence on this board. Doubt a reply will be made to this.
SweetPbfAli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 03:47 PM #42
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5720 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 55,463.44
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTrav View Post
Its a 60/40 Split. I do agree that he needs to be honest with himself. He can beat Fury but he needs to improve his jab, footwork and 7defense. Not sure if he able to
You just said that you think Wilder can beat Fury...but then you say he has to basically learn all the fundamentals of boxing. Great post bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by techliam View Post
I would presume that Wilders purse will be quite significantly smaller if the 3rd fight happens

Fury would rightly get the lions share, but I think the overall purse would be a lot smaller to reflect the smaller interest thereíd be. The second fight hinges on Wilder improving, and having that right hand. However, Wilder never improved, and after 19 rounds, Wilder couldnít put Fury away, even with a bomb. I donít think thereís great interested in another fight right now

I donít think Wilder fans should push for it either. Promoters will have to decimate Wilders image to get every last drop out of it - by loading him with a ton of excuses that will only further damage his image. On top of that, his career might be over with another loss.
Wilder is done. The 3rd fight is simply a payday.
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:15 PM #43
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21422 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 225,908.45
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

I see no reason for a 3rd fight. Fury has proven to be the better fighter.

That said, this was a fight between the 2 best HWT's. Fury proved he was the best. With Wilder losing, AJ is now the #2 HWT in the world.

A fight between Fury v AJ is #1 v #2so long as neither loses before.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:20 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 755 Post(s)
Monzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,113.23
Enjoy! - davidw9785 Enjoy! - davidw9785 

A massive fraud hoax pretender was exposed on saturday night. All fraud built up by media manipulation and bought propagandists like Lennox Lewis. Now the fraud is exposed. He's nothing but a bum who for whatever reasons, lost his protection. Maybe Fury intentionally held back in the first fight to give the fraud and haymon a false sense of security. Maybe Arum has too much money to agree to a fake sparring session like the first fight. Bottom line we learned Wilder is a fraud pretender with no talent and he's gone now. Now we get to see all the big fights because the big alabama fraud can't keep blocking them anymore. He's on the outside looking in. Will have to earn a shot vs AJ now. Or agree to AJ's terms.
Monzon99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends