Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-23-2020, 01:52 PM #31
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5720 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 55,445.37
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

America never knew Wilder....and he never got the cash he could have for facing AJ...what a sad end!
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:59 PM #32
Contender

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
BoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657.96
Total Points: 16,826.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_survivor View Post
...and I loved it. In the build up they kept labeling this as "1 vs 2", they kept claiming Wilder was "one of the greatest ever", as if his 10 title defences even came anywhere near Ali.

Then the fight ended and Haye, Woodhall, Rawling, Barry and the presenter buried Wilder, no longer burdened by promotion, ESPN or Haymon. Bunce.. well we will get to him in a bit.

Woodhall and Haye spent a full 30 mins post fight bemoaning Wilders lack of boxing fundamentals, his inability to hold on and his lack of quality opposition (a lot like what I've been saying for years) .

Then came the killer blow, both Hate a d Woodhall smiled, claimed that AJ v Fury was the real 1vs 2, a "50 50 fight" and that they couldn't pick who was the real numero uno (sounds a bit like what some have said for a while).

To make matters worse and cause mass weeping among racist American Wilder fans, they said a trilogy fight was "pointless" and that there was no need for it now.

Bunce let the side down, unable to even mention AJ he asked if Fury v Wilder 3 was possible. It is but none wants it.

I expect the black racists on here to avoid this thread like the PLAGUE.
When you're proud of your Black Heritage you're racist but everyone else can show the pride they have in their history. It's indeed hilarious.
BoxingTrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 02:06 PM #33
Contender

BoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
America never knew Wilder....and he never got the cash he could have for facing AJ...what a sad end!
Sad ending for Wilder? This man has had a wonderful career based on the fact he started at 19. He has earned alot of money and still will earn more in the rematch. What I find funny is that so many people talk about how losses don't matter but are quick to dismiss a fighter's career because of a defeat to a great fighter. I thank the lord for Deontay Wilder. His courageous performance in both fights allowed us to see the greatness of Fury
Old 02-23-2020, 03:28 PM #34
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5720 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 55,445.37
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTrav View Post
When you're proud of your Black Heritage you're racist but everyone else can show the pride they have in their history. It's indeed hilarious.
He did nothing to highlight the prestige of his history or do anything of note to show his pride. He talked nonsense, accused a black boxing journalist of nonsense, acted nonsense and looked like nonsense. He tried turning this whole Fury rivalry into a race bait issue and Fury didnt play ball.
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:38 PM #35
Contender

Quote:
He did nothing to highlight the prestige of his history or do anything of note to show his pride. He talked nonsense, accused a black boxing journalist of nonsense, acted nonsense and looked like nonsense. He tried turning this whole Fury rivalry into a race bait issue and Fury didnt play ball.
He lost last night. That does nothing to the prestige of black folk. He took his whopping against a better fighter and never quit. As far as the exchange with Radio Raheem that was a miscommunication between two guys who are familiar with each other. Raheem was setting up Wilder to discuss things they talk about all the time. But Raheem said your people instead of our people. They talk that out that same night.
Old 02-23-2020, 07:42 PM #36
Physically Superior

Quoted: 4321 Post(s)
LDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,762.25
Total Points: 172,175.87
Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac Making us BS members proud - Versastyle 
Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest 
Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P 
Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero don't ever stop crushing boxing noobs with facts! - Krusher P4P #1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Curry View Post
What is it with Bunce and Joshua?
On Bunces own podcast he's very complimentary of Joshua, but he toes the party line when working for BT
LDBC Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 08:11 PM #37
Interim Champion

Quoted: 460 Post(s)
andocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,840.62

I just love the posters that were 100%, bet the house, absolutely positively certain Wilder KO's Fury are now equally sure Joshua has no chance against Fury.

The lack of self awareness is hilarious, even when tapped on the shoulder by reality its all gas no brakes.
andocom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 08:22 PM #38
Caneloweight Champion

Quoted: 1394 Post(s)
techliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,032.73
Total Points: 32,610.11
Consistently good poster. - ddangerous cheers m8 - hougigo knows his stuff - jas great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Fury vs Wilder was the real #1 vs #2.

Joshua got dominated and stopped by a clinically obese taco vendor so was no longer top 2.

There's an argument that Joshua is now #2, but tbh I'd still expect Wilder to put his lights out.
‘An argument’?

Joshua is #2

Wilder was systematically dismantled. If it was a close affair, then there’d be an argument in keeping Wilder rank 2. But it was the furthest thing from that

Joshua avenged his loss, and quite clearly has the 2nd best resume. I don’t see how anyone could rank Wilder above him right now
techliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 08:27 PM #39
Caneloweight Champion

Quoted: 1394 Post(s)
techliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,032.73
Total Points: 32,610.11
Consistently good poster. - ddangerous cheers m8 - hougigo knows his stuff - jas great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTrav View Post
Sad ending for Wilder? This man has had a wonderful career based on the fact he started at 19. He has earned alot of money and still will earn more in the rematch. What I find funny is that so many people talk about how losses don't matter but are quick to dismiss a fighter's career because of a defeat to a great fighter. I thank the lord for Deontay Wilder. His courageous performance in both fights allowed us to see the greatness of Fury
I would presume that Wilders purse will be quite significantly smaller if the 3rd fight happens

Fury would rightly get the lions share, but I think the overall purse would be a lot smaller to reflect the smaller interest there’d be. The second fight hinges on Wilder improving, and having that right hand. However, Wilder never improved, and after 19 rounds, Wilder couldn’t put Fury away, even with a bomb. I don’t think there’s great interested in another fight right now

I don’t think Wilder fans should push for it either. Promoters will have to decimate Wilders image to get every last drop out of it - by loading him with a ton of excuses that will only further damage his image. On top of that, his career might be over with another loss.
techliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 11:42 PM #40
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by techliam View Post
I would presume that Wilders purse will be quite significantly smaller if the 3rd fight happens

Fury would rightly get the lions share, but I think the overall purse would be a lot smaller to reflect the smaller interest there’d be. The second fight hinges on Wilder improving, and having that right hand. However, Wilder never improved, and after 19 rounds, Wilder couldn’t put Fury away, even with a bomb. I don’t think there’s great interested in another fight right now

I don’t think Wilder fans should push for it either. Promoters will have to decimate Wilders image to get every last drop out of it - by loading him with a ton of excuses that will only further damage his image. On top of that, his career might be over with another loss.
Its a 60/40 Split. I do agree that he needs to be honest with himself. He can beat Fury but he needs to improve his jab, footwork and 7defense. Not sure if he able to

Share This With Friends