Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-13-2020, 09:30 AM #31
Amateur

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Uncle Maine is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,172.39

I'm puzzled by the number of conspiracy theorist that exist here.

Calm TF down and let this all play out. They will all fight each other.

Don't let these promotors get you flustered.
Uncle Maine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:12 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
Straightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 39,421.44
Good times. - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
Even without triggering the rematch clause aj has two mandatory obligation and coming back so late in the year that a unification fight was pretty much off table to begin with.... This is just Hearn doing what he do best and blowing hot air
I agree

Cant see the fight getting made till at least 2022 … hearn is blowing smoke
Straightener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:16 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 863 Post(s)
Roberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 37,045.58
You deserve to be kicked for being fooled by Eddie Hearn. You're a sheep. - !-1 

Hearn talking sense here. Wilder KO's Fury in rounds 8-10

I think Wilder will fight AJ now that he got knocked out by Ruiz.
Roberto Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:36 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
Oldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 58,463.98
To Boot Camp - Nomadic 

Hearn supports fury because he’s a Brit....I wonder if that makes the Americans who have signed with Matchroom USA rethink their choices.....I couldn’t imagine a world where Arum, haymon, or dlh would say that to one of their non American born fighters, “I want ______ to win because he’s American.”
Oldskoolg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:43 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1160 Post(s)
markther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 33,025.96
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 

I think if Wilder beats Fury convincingly, his team would take the fight with Joshua if it’s 50-50 down the middle. I am more concerned with Joshua and Hearn claiming they deserve more than 50% & demanding the fight take place in the UK.
markther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:53 AM #36
Up and Comer

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Elvelozpotosino is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 2,253.12

Wilder vs Joshua is not a 50/50

JOSHUA is the money man and holds 3 out of 4 belts. Wilder needs to man up and take 25% . If he wins he holds all the belts. Then make Joshua take 25% if he wants a rematch. If he believes in himself that's what he needs to do. But he doesn't so he wants to cash out with 1 fight
Elvelozpotosino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:00 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
thack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 44,377.13
You deserve some gifts for your opinion of Khan...I totally agree - mathed Mayweather-McGregor is a complete joke. - mathed Fuck Eddie the snake - afgbjfgmih No Message - DramaShow- 44-0 and still.... BOOOMB SQUUAAD! - Champ Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
Hearn supports fury because he’s a Brit....I wonder if that makes the Americans who have signed with Matchroom USA rethink their choices.....I couldn’t imagine a world where Arum, haymon, or dlh would say that to one of their non American born fighters, “I want ______ to win because he’s American.”
OMG ... Hearn supports Fury because he's a Brit....WOW!
I don't know weather to laugh or cry.The bum is an accountants son who see's only green !!!
thack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:02 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 444 Post(s)
Kannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,646.43
Total Points: 24,514.71
Great post bro. - [KLTP] -Kirby- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvelozpotosino View Post
Wilder vs Joshua is not a 50/50

JOSHUA is the money man and holds 3 out of 4 belts. Wilder needs to man up and take 25% . If he wins he holds all the belts. Then make Joshua take 25% if he wants a rematch. If he believes in himself that's what he needs to do. But he doesn't so he wants to cash out with 1 fight
Joshua is only the money man in the UK Wilder was on the forbes list made some decent money this past year in the mecca of boxing the good old United States of America the last time Joshua was here he got concussed and dropped 4 times people don't forget that the fight is 50-50 split they are both champions and Wilder is the undefeated one. Honestly everyone knows Fury is a much more difficult fight than A juicin J and Wilder actually stands a chance at losing that fight.
Kannabis Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:25 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6305 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 158,750,195.39
Total Points: 158,930,193.42
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

This fight is not coming down to skill. It's going to come down to the fighter who wants it the most.

Sometimes, I question just how badly does Tyson Fury really wants this fight? How focused is he and how really dedicated and committed he is to actually winning this fight?

I know that Deontay Wilder is really ready for it. It's all he ever talks about. I just wonder if Tyson Fury is also.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:34 AM #40
Contender

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Jack Rivers will become famous soon enoughJack Rivers will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 9,517.20
Default Liar

Ever hear the song liar by Henry Rollins? Well, that song signifies everything about Eddie Hearn.

Wilder and Hayman offered AJ and Hearn 80 million for 2 fights after pu$$y AJ said give me 50 mil and I'll fight. Then he pu$$ed out.

It's all recorded go look on YouTube. AJ has nightmares about Wilder and he used that as an excuse as to why he lost to Ruiz 😆 AJ said his mind was on fighting wilder and that's why he lost to Ruiz...lol Dosser wanker cuck pu$$y. AJ has no heart just like mike tyson. Good at some things they do but when a real fight is brought to them they take easy way outs... Like biting ears, or back tracking what they say and still talk ****. Mentally weak men when a real fight is brought to them... Even teddy atlas says it.

Regardless who wins in wilder vs fury, both are better men than AJ who hides behind Hearn.
Jack Rivers is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends