Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-10-2020, 10:03 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3028 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 101,782.56
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
So do I...and guess where I keep those muhfuggas? Waaaaay past arm's length....way past it.

If I was ever in her position, that fool would be nowhere near me or anything related to upward mobility.

If he were my brother and he absolutely had to be at the event, he'd be sitting next to my grandmother...somebody who's just as crazy but nobody wants to see HER act up, so we'd keep him next to her to not embarrass the entire family.
She been had him around and nothing happened.... How was she supposed to know that would happen? Remember when Crawford and Spence was backstage and Spence got into it with one of Crawford guys, obviously hurt the guy's pride... If he was already in a bad mood etc. That could have easily went left. And if he did, how tf u gon blame TC for some random spur of the moment?

Its a women's boxing press conference.... Nobody would think that somthing like that would have happened. Quit judging the entire family from the actions from one guy. He getting charged, he gonna pay for what he did. Leave it at that and move on... Instead of using that to add on to the fck Claressa campaign
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:07 PM #42
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 52,736.77
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt Merry Christmas - TBear Miguel Cotto appreciates that post. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Marra View Post
A true reminder of todayís coward culture in the ghetto. He obviously rolled over and snitched on one of his drug dealing brothers. Coward culture all the way through.
Fk are you talking about ghettos and culture..like most people in ghettos are criminals..news flash..they arenít. They are forced to live around crime due to life circumstances. Donít lump up a bunch of poor people with actual animals of society. When shttt happens in rich suburbia ghetto folk donít consider all rich folk animals, cowards and criminals.
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 02:06 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 715 Post(s)
alexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 27,401.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Hopefully this brings closure to this ugly incident and Claressa Shields can put it all behind her.

I also hope Bashir is ok.
Why would it bring closure? Civil suit would make Clarissa fight to pay for her scumbag brother.
alexjust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 03:10 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3028 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 101,782.56
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Fk are you talking about ghettos and culture..like most people in ghettos are criminals..news flash..they arenít. They are forced to live around crime due to life circumstances. Donít lump up a bunch of poor people with actual animals of society. When shttt happens in rich suburbia ghetto folk donít consider all rich folk animals, cowards and criminals.
These dudes on here have an obvious prejudice against lower class blacks. Always generalizing them, when they only have the media to form their simple minded opinions!
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 04:39 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 55,776.55

Who sucker punches an old man anyway?!?!
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:46 AM #46
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 17039 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 497,294.60
Total Points: 522,164.40
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjust View Post
Why would it bring closure? Civil suit would make Clarissa fight to pay for her scumbag brother.
As long as the legal system takes it course that should be the end of it.

I don't know why you think Claressa should be forced to pay for any of this, though. She wasn't the one who punched Bashir.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 08:14 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11058 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,567.75
Total Points: 150,830.10
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
As long as the legal system takes it course that should be the end of it.

I don't know why you think Claressa should be forced to pay for any of this, though. She wasn't the one who punched Bashir.
If the brother was employed by Ms. Shields, there could be liability under agency law.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 08:39 AM #48
Contender

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
keepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 11,641.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
So do I...and guess where I keep those muhfuggas? Waaaaay past arm's length....way past it.

If I was ever in her position, that fool would be nowhere near me or anything related to upward mobility.

If he were my brother and he absolutely had to be at the event, he'd be sitting next to my grandmother...somebody who's just as crazy but nobody wants to see HER act up, so we'd keep him next to her to not embarrass the entire family.
True but maybe she thought keeping an eye on him by having him around would be the best thing for him.

But this guy needs to have his ass kicked seriously.
keepemup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:11 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
MeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 26,882.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
If it was my brother and he acted like a fool like that he would be cut-off! You donít mess with familyís money... Letís not forget he costed her a sht ton of money. Paying everyone ainít cheap!
My thoughts exactly! What's sad is..she's probably taking care of his lawyers fees and such.

This is just a guess, but if she loves this fool, this needs to be the last time he comes aaaaanywhere close to "the money"...not her money, but "the money" her family is surely depending on to some degree.
MeanestNiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:19 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
MeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMeanestNiceGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 26,882.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
She been had him around and nothing happened.... How was she supposed to know that would happen? Remember when Crawford and Spence was backstage and Spence got into it with one of Crawford guys, obviously hurt the guy's pride... If he was already in a bad mood etc. That could have easily went left. And if he did, how tf u gon blame TC for some random spur of the moment?

Its a women's boxing press conference.... Nobody would think that somthing like that would have happened. Quit judging the entire family from the actions from one guy. He getting charged, he gonna pay for what he did. Leave it at that and move on... Instead of using that to add on to the fck Claressa campaign
Great example and I'll be the first to tell you....these guys know who they have around them, but knowing the risks and not doing anything about it makes one just as guilty.

If something did go left with people from their respective crews during that confrontation or whatnot, then one of their names would've been tied to it because that's how headlines are produced. You know this already.

And no, YOU would be the one to think something like that wouldn't happen at a women's boxing press conference....don't speak for everybody else.

I put the blame on security at the event because I've done security in the past. If you see somebody trading words, it's on you to survey the scene and make sure no further incidents take place. Does it always work? Not really, but that's the gist of it.

And no, YOU "leave it at that", I'll say what I want and that's that. It's funny how you troll in other threads and now you're on your high horse in this one. Move on if it's hurts your feelings, but stop with gynocentric crying and telling people how to feel....the world needs less of that.
MeanestNiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends