Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-02-2020, 11:16 AM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7246 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,907.62
Total Points: 149,308.19
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvelozpotosino View Post
100% agree with you. AJ is right. V wilder fans forget that his own team said he was not ready for a AJ match. So there you got it. A clear duck but his fangirls still defend him.
hahaha...and when did this happen? please show me
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 11:18 AM #102
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3417 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 123,837.80
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff000 View Post
I will make this very clear. I think wilder beats Joshua but Iím not about this weird ďUSA black boxing pbc community cultĒ that people have going on. Wilder won the belt in 2015 and his own manager (the same as klitschko) said wilder, the heavyweight champ of the world wasnít ready for 40 year old klitschko who had the other belts. If you want to argue that, Iíll pull up the article that was on this very website about it lol.. Before 2018 to say wilder has fought the very best is actually laughable, his fist 3 years as a champion are probably the worst ever in boxing history as heavyweight champion!
Good luck with that. According to these Wilder fans that was Wlad ducking Wilder. Finkel was protecting Klitchko from Wilders power. I know its ****ing crazy and clearly BS but thats what they are running with anyway. They have excuses for literally anything and they are all really lame and feminine.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 11:21 AM #103
Donaire is #1

Quoted: 829 Post(s)
Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 34,815.60
great advice in training forum - jas Keep up the great work champ - JK1700 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Because Parker and Martin wisely chose a payday over getting smoked by that right hand for less.
Biolink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 11:26 AM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7246 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,907.62
Total Points: 149,308.19
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

AJ is being disingenuous

he knows exactly why...he had the bigger financial backing sooner....

back then wilder wasn't even touching 6 mil a fight how would they top martins purse when wilder wasn't even making that

now wilders making some dough.....AJ is either stupid as fock or being disingenuous....

collecting trinkets against martin and parker don't mean squat.....you aint gonna be undisputed till you face a real man like wilder/fury....
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 11:28 AM #105
Amateur

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
duff000 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,152.36

Since I can’t post links yet because I’m new on here, here are the exact quotes from Shelly Winkle. Would like to add that “baby wilder” was 31 years old at the time of this article lol. Anyone don’t believe it can just google it

He says there is no need to rush Wilder into big fights against the best of the division; that despite a world title he still needs time to grow and groom his skills.

“Look, (Wilder) is a baby winning the title. It was his first title fight, they'll be a time for unification, they'll be a time for all those things, he could go and Povetkin (the No. 2 contender) in Russia and make $10 million,” Finkel said to the Tuscaloosa News. “It's not the right thing yet. Give him a couple of fights, maybe bring something back to Alabama. Let him develop just like any other athlete. They don't take someone who is a great college prospect and throw him right in. And this kid is a great prospect.”
duff000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 11:37 AM #106
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 687 Post(s)
twosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 21,435.95
To an absolutely horrible poster. - ShoulderRoll cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley a tremendous poster - jas hilarious, here is a cookie - jas owning flomos - jas 
Very funny Fl0mo hater. True dedication to owning Fl0mos. - Free Booty Dew! Legendary - jas CHEERS - jas Ward 115-112 - siablo14 

Turn down 50 mill

Get Koíd By Fat TACO

GOTTA fight in his backyard

Gonna add Wilder to what? HIS LIST OF THOSE WHO KOíd Him !
twosweethooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 11:47 AM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
NaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 29,068.72
Long live rock and roll. - Scott. Weiland 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff000 View Post
I will make this very clear. I think wilder beats Joshua but Iím not about this weird ďUSA black boxing pbc community cultĒ that people have going on. Wilder won the belt in 2015 and his own manager (the same as klitschko) said wilder, the heavyweight champ of the world wasnít ready for 40 year old klitschko who had the other belts. If you want to argue that, Iíll pull up the article that was on this very website about it lol.. Before 2018 to say wilder has fought the very best is actually laughable, his fist 3 years as a champion are probably the worst ever in boxing history as heavyweight champion!
They pretend like his run before the first Ortiz fight should be overlooked, it was an awful run.
Wilder has a chance against anyone and these days looks much more polished than he used to but call a spade a spade, he was coddled and babied as a champion. This was a guy in his 30s with 35 odd fights and fighting complete no hopers and people youíd never heard of. Rarely in this sport does a champion consistently fight the best available but Wilder is possibly the most manufactured and carefully guided champion Iíve ever seen.
NaijaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 11:50 AM #108
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3417 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 123,837.80
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Stop talking about Wilder since we all know you aren't fighting him in 2020. No need to mention what you will do until you fight him.
You guna be saying the same thing in Wilder threads when he keeps talking about Joshua, like he always does? Or you guna play double standards?
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 11:53 AM #109
Amateur

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Kriszhao80 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,161.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Sounds like you canít read between the lines or comprehension isnít your strong suit!

Itís pretty fair!

Even Hearns would say thatís ingenious and John Skipper CEO of DAZN would love it!

Neutral judges, unbiased refs, venue who pays up the most in the bidding war, share the pot plus backend money together, both get rematch clauses but winner gets split in their favor for rematch fight all sounds very much like Wilder will have every advantage!

Yep this is all totally unfair for Joshua, bwahahahahahah
What about Vegas is fair? They have has quite the run of screwing foreign fighters over the last few years.
Kriszhao80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 11:54 AM #110
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21447 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 226,482.80
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
You guna be saying the same thing in Wilder threads when he keeps talking about Joshua, like he always does? Or you guna play double standards?
I don't know what guna means. I just know AJ is not fighting Wilder in 2020 so I don't want to hear anything from him or any of his fans.

Talk about the bum ass Bulgarian that is up next.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends