Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto says Chavez Vs Canelo is bigger than boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto says Chavez Vs Canelo is bigger than boxing.

and might even be Cartel related, lol

Lol.

Well, it will be the second biggest PPV of the year, if Canelo-GGG happens in September.

Regardless, the biggest takeaway here is that Canelo vs almost anyone is the biggest PPV that can be made. Canelo is the new face of boxing. After Canelo-GGG, if Canelo wins, I don't even know what's next for him in terms of legit big fights. Lemiuex is decent but not a big fight, Jacobs would be a big fight, Saunders is probably the next fight for either winner.

Comment

"Superfights" sure ain't what they used to be

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lol.

Well, it will be the second biggest PPV of the year, if Canelo-GGG happens in September.

Regardless, the biggest takeaway here is that Canelo vs almost anyone is the biggest PPV that can be made. Canelo is the new face of boxing. After Canelo-GGG, if Canelo wins, I don't even know what's next for him in terms of legit big fights. Lemiuex is decent but not a big fight, Jacobs would be a big fight, Saunders is probably the next fight for either winner.
        That's so EASY my brother, Alvarez will have to step up his game and fight Zurdo Ramirez. Another mega Mexican bout.

Comment

Lol.

If Canelo gets past Jr I'd like to see in with Lemieux. Some think Canelo smokes him but I beg to differ. That's a legit 160 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            If Canelo gets past Jr I'd like to see in with Lemieux. Some think Canelo smokes him but I beg to differ. That's a legit 160 fight.
            Lemieux seems to be heading to 168. dude's torso be looking fat as hell. His last fight he wasn'T that far distant from his previous bout against the Argentinian at a catch. We'll most likely be seeing GBP try Lemieux at 168 for a shot

Comment

Didn't Sr have something to do with some cartel at one point or something? Or am I thinking of something else?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Didn't Sr have something to do with some cartel at one point or something? Or am I thinking of something else?
                Yeah they fixed most his fights

Comment

Lol.

The the heck you talking about. Canelo-Chavez is bigger then GGG especially in Cinco De Mayo weekend. I get GGG-Canelo is a more credible fight, but Canelo-Chavez is a much bigger event. Everyone one knows and its been said Mexicans are the life line of boxing. Even GGG trying to dip some of that by trying to promote himself to Mexican's by playing the Mexican style card. Berto is right man. This is bigger then boxing and could get ugly. Lets all hope and pray it doesn't.

Comment

You know Sr still has connections (no lie), ginger is getting KTFO one way or another

Comment

Working...
                    X