No announcement yet.

What do you think about the Mandela Effect? Mind blown video inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about the Mandela Effect? Mind blown video inside

Came across this video and it kinda creeped me out because what he is saying makes a lot of sense mainly the memories I have. What is the Mandela Effect? It's basically memories we have of something, something we remember vividly in our past that turn out to be not true and it's something else. He gives a lot of examples in the video so check it out. It's like 20 mins long but it will open your eyes. Let us know if you remember those things a different way.

Video: https://youtu.be/iHmRmuyUgvU

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Wolfie*; 12-01-2016, 12:45 PM.

https://youtu.be/3C19LVClrz0

A shorter video but it's the same thing. Just examples.

Comment

I think the Mandella effect is a clear sign for interference of the space time continuum. I think Aliens gave advanced technology to mankind and mankind or aliens are somehow twisting the fabric of our reality, perhaps by inducing the multiple universe or parallel universe theory, causing them to fuse together.

Comment

Shit's crazy, bruh.

Messing with my childhood memories.

Gonna find out that it was actually Mike Dyson's Punch Out, and Bald Bull was the illegitimate love child of Doc Louis and Peach.

You could actually land on the aircraft carrier in Top Gun.

KITT from Knight Rider was actually a Chrysler LeBaron station wagon.

I'm scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Shit's crazy, bruh.

Messing with my childhood memories.

Gonna find out that it was actually Mike Dyson's Punch Out, and Bald Bull was the illegitimate love child of Doc Louis and Peach.

You could actually land on the aircraft carrier in Top Gun.

KITT from Knight Rider was actually a Chrysler LeBaron station wagon.

I'm scared.
          I know. It creeped my the **** out. Research it on youtube. The one that creeped me the hell out was the JFK assassination. I vividly remember 4 people in the car. Not six.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            I think the Mandella effect is a clear sign for interference of the space time continuum. I think Aliens gave advanced technology to mankind and mankind or aliens are somehow twisting the fabric of our reality, perhaps by inducing the multiple universe or parallel universe theory, causing them to fuse together.
            Interesting theory. Someone was saying possible time travel because it can alter our universe if any little thing changed when they went back in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
              Came across this video and it kinda creeped me out because what he is saying makes a lot of sense mainly the memories I have. What is the Mandela Effect? It's basically memories we have of something, something we remember vividly in our past that turn out to be not true and it's something else. He gives a lot of examples in the video so check it out. It's like 20 mins long but it will open your eyes. Let us know if you remember those things a different way.

Video: https://youtu.be/iHmRmuyUgvU

Thoughts?
              I think this really is just a trick of the mind.....but
              Check out CERN
              Everybody claims it's the scientists responsible and to be fair the scientists openly admit that they are trying and seem successful in contacting other dimensions
              Stuff is crazy
              And it's true

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Check out CERN they admit to it

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  I think this really is just a trick of the mind.....but
                  Check out CERN
                  Everybody claims it's the scientists responsible and to be fair the scientists openly admit that they are trying and seem successful in contacting other dimensions
                  Stuff is crazy
                  And it's true
                  https://youtu.be/Vy3mvjr92KY

What about this theory?

Edit: Damn it is Cern as well.

Comment

I also heard the theory that people are such egomaniacs, that to actually confront the fact that they might be wrong on how they remembered things, they'd rather make up strange conspiracy theories to explain what actually had happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X