Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Liberal Pipe Dream That the Republican Party is Going to be Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep now the GOP controls all three branches of Government and State Governship, best year for Republicans since 1924

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Okay. So it really is temperament. That's your main issue with him. You probably have some bad memories of people speaking harshly to you.
      I don't know about all that, but what I will have is the memory of you and people like you drowning in your own tears on this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        I don't know about all that, but what I will have is the memory of you and people like you drowning in your own tears on this day.
        Again, it wasn't enough to drown an ant.

Comment

Democrats didn't show up to vote that's what the DNC gets for sabotaging the primaries and forcing Hillary Clinton on the voters
          If Sanders was running democrats would have had the Whitehouse and the Senate easily yesterday

Comment

Again, it wasn't enough to drown an ant.
            Sounds like someone is upset that America is great again.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              Sounds like someone is upset that America is great again.
              It has been great for a while now. Even if some people never felt the greatness.

Comment

It has been great for a while now. Even if some people never felt the greatness.
                Are you one of the people protesting right now outside of Trump buildings?

Comment

No amount of butthurt gibmedats can take last night from us. I'll raise you one thing they can't steal.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Nah favored by the unreliable polls but she was NEVER really ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Democrats didn't show up to vote that's what the DNC gets for sabotaging the primaries and forcing Hillary Clinton on the voters
                      If Sanders was running democrats would have had the Whitehouse and the Senate easily yesterday
                      Oh they showed up to vote but many of them specially white blue collar job workers voted for trump

Comment

Working...
                      X