Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Vargas deserve more credit than Mayweather if he beats Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Vargas deserve more credit than Mayweather if he beats Pacquiao?

Floyd said if Vargas win they will say Pac got old.

Well if Vargas win and he should win, Do you think he deserves more credit when he knocks Pac out since he is fighting a 100 percent healthy Pac with no shoulder injury, a Pac coming off a successful win over Bradley, and beats Pac in a more dominating fashion than Floyd who barely landing anything on a injured Pac?

What say you?

Right now my list of guys who beat Pac impressively goes to

Erik Morales beating a prime Pac in an action packed fight with puro fighting action
    Juan Manuel Marquez with the vicious KO of Pac

Vargas will be on the third with his impressive ko of Pac/or dominant decision.

I wouldnt call the Thai who knocked out a weight drained Pacquiao impressive or the Filipino cab driver who beat him when he was still young. They got Pac when he was drained and the other when he was still green.

Tim Bradley and Floyd are in the same boat their wins over Pac are questionable but also unimpressive. Floyds win is tainted though when he openly admit before the fight he had a mole in Pacs camp and spying on him and knew about Pacs injury beforehand and still couldn't put a beating on him smh.

And stop crying you pro black floymos you guys will come in here crying like babies saying the same chit like get over it etc, salty, etc who cares I dont Im just saying give Vargas his just due, and put his win where it belongs above Floyds and Bradleys.

You might be able to say he got a "better win", if he knocks him out. It would have to be a pretty 1-sided fight before the KO to negate the year and a half that has passed, and still be a better win.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      You might be able to say he got a "better win", if he knocks him out. It would have to be a pretty 1-sided fight before the KO to negate the year and a half that has passed, and still be a better win.
      If jessy Ko manny ,no daubt he deserv Credit, Floyd had All adantages and culdnt do it,thats why Marquez win is so good

Comment

vargas isnt gonna win unless he channels his inner jmm in the 8th but he has no previous ring experience with pac so i doubt that.

Comment

Vargas deserves credit tonight, the beating and the KO, and his confidence is through the roof.

If Vargas loses to Pacman its only because he didnt follow the gameplan, or he couldnt handle he lights, he is not meant to lose he has all the right hand power, length, height, size, youth.

Vargas deserves the credit.

Comment

wtf is up with you always predicting pac to get kod? you know youre a pac fan but try to act like youre objective and know what youre talking about.. but youve been wrong like 5 times in a row

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              wtf is up with you always predicting pac to get kod? you know youre a pac fan but try to act like youre objective and know what youre talking about.. but youve been wrong like 5 times in a row
              There are only two boxers I have never predicted against or bet against, one Floyd Mayweather, and Andre Ward.

Mayweather is a very smart matchmaker, he will make sure that the fighter he fights is at some type of disadvantage, his brilliance for me is not inside the ring, its outside the ring, no fighter has been able to gain this much control over their career and have that much power like Floyd. You may never see another like that again who can control the gloves, the weight last minute, the commission giving him a pass, etc.

Ward is just head and shoulders above his competition, nobody will beat him because he masters the bending rules tactics to avoid taking punishment, he is defensive and knows when to hold and smother, only way he loses is if he goes to heavyweight, he should whoop Kovalev easy.

I love watching Pac fight dude is the most exciting fighter, but learn boxing, learn it well Hanz

Never bet on an offensive fighter, who doesnt know how to clinch or fight dirty, those recent prediction I made only was wrong because the fighters failed to follow the plan, or something happened. I used to bet for Pac before the 4th Marquez fight, I felt Pac lost that 3rd fight against Marquez, but going into the 4th fight I saw Marquez size and power double, and saw him drop his sparring mate with the straigh trigh thand which KO Pac, I predicted him to KO pack under 6 rounds and he did, and nobody gave me props, noboyd put respect on my name its because they had too much ego they all laughed at me, but I got the last laugh and instead of praising me and respecting my name they insulted me on my other predictions, but always bring up the rios jab, smh Pac was koed and left cross eyed by a jab this facts watch the nedal huessin fight.

Rios ate the wrong oatmeal, also he was groggy from the early morning fight

Algieir crumbled under the lights and the early morning fight screwed him

Bradley even admit in the third fight he just gave in, and couldn't find the mustard to throw

Vargas is the only guy I seen who really is confident and willing to trade blows with Manny and press him back, he will not fail if he does its because something came up like he twist his ankle or he got stiff and nervous under the big stage.
              Last edited by hectari; 11-05-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Vargas deserves credit tonight, the beating and the KO, and his confidence is through the roof.

If Vargas loses to Pacman its only because he didnt follow the gameplan, or he couldnt handle he lights, he is not meant to lose he has all the right hand power, length, height, size, youth.

Vargas deserves the credit.
                Oh god here we go again...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  There are only two boxers I have never predicted against or bet against, one Floyd Mayweather, and Andre Ward.

Mayweather is a very smart matchmaker, he will make sure that the fighter he fights is at some type of disadvantage, his brilliance for me is not inside the ring, its outside the ring, no fighter has been able to gain this much control over their career and have that much power like Floyd. You may never see another like that again who can control the gloves, the weight last minute, the commission giving him a pass, etc.

Ward is just head and shoulders above his competition, nobody will beat him because he masters the bending rules tactics to avoid taking punishment, he is defensive and knows when to hold and smother, only way he loses is if he goes to heavyweight, he should whoop Kovalev easy.

I love watching Pac fight dude is the most exciting fighter, but learn boxing, learn it well Hanz

Never bet on an offensive fighter, who doesnt know how to clinch or fight dirty, those recent prediction I made only was wrong because the fighters failed to follow the plan, or something happened. I used to bet for Pac before the 4th Marquez fight, I felt Pac lost that 3rd fight against Marquez, but going into the 4th fight I saw Marquez size and power double, and saw him drop his sparring mate with the straigh trigh thand which KO Pac, I predicted him to KO pack under 6 rounds and he did, and nobody gave me props, noboyd put respect on my name its because they had too much ego they all laughed at me, but I got the last laugh and instead of praising me and respecting my name they insulted me on my other predictions, but always bring up the rios jab, smh Pac was koed and left cross eyed by a jab this facts watch the nedal huessin fight.

Rios ate the wrong oatmeal, also he was groggy from the early morning fight

Algieir crumbled under the lights and the early morning fight screwed him

Bradley even admit in the third fight he just gave in, and couldn't find the mustard to throw

Vargas is the only guy I seen who really is confident and willing to trade blows with Manny and press him back, he will not fail if he does its because something came up like he twist his ankle or he got stiff and nervous under the big stage.

Ur one funny dude Hectari. I always look foward to ur post, cause seriously ur a funny poster.

Props to u

Comment

I remember when Hectari wrote that at this point. Malignanni would KO Pac lol

Comment

Working...
                    X