No announcement yet.

I had a dream Canelo beat Floyd in a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream Canelo beat Floyd in a rematch

Bizarre dream. Floyd went into a cupboard in the ring that was full of coffee cups and plates. Canelo started to punch he cupboard and a coffee cup exploded into Floyds face injuring his mouth so he couldn't continue.

I need to stop using psychedelic drugs.

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Bizarre dream. Floyd went into a cupboard in the ring that was full of coffee cups and plates. Canelo started to punch he cupboard and a coffee cup exploded into Floyds face injuring his mouth so he couldn't continue.

I would love to see Floyd get KTFO! I just want to see the big mouth guy get whipped.

But, it never happened. He fights good. Slick.

Castillo beat him in my opinion, but officially, undefeated.

Hat's off to **** head Floyd. He fights good, real good!

I hope he comes back and let's see how he does against the young lions like Thurman, and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Right now at 154 Canelo stops Floyd

Comment

I had a dream Israel Vasquez knocked out Mayweather in the first round.

Comment

Floyd haters smh. I only dream up positive things for him, like I once had a dream that he outboxed Manny Pacquiao in the most watched live boxing match in history.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Floyd haters smh. I only dream up positive things for him, like I once had a dream that he outboxed Manny Pacquiao in the most watched live boxing match in history.
            That wasn't a dream... That actually happened...

Then the mo ****ing excuses... From PAC, and his t@rds... F Floyd! But, he is slick... Gotta respect that.

Look player, I hate Floyd, big mouth, talked crap about SRR... My ATG & Sal Sanchez.

That itty bitty mo fo boxes real good.

Comment

youve discovered the blueprint on how to beat mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Not exactly a Floyd hater, i think he'd beat Canelo and Manny 100 times out of 100, unless he got old.

Comment

It witnessed Floyd take Canelo to school enroute to retiring undefeated. 49 & O: the reality.

Comment

It's true...

If they fight right now, without a catch weight, Floyd goes to SLEEP! Maybe he would've the first time without a catch weight. People do not want to admit or realize the affects of a drained fighter. Smh. If Floyd was who his fans thought he was, a catch weight wouldn't have been necessary in the first place. He was scared once again of an opponent. It was the same with Maidana and Manny as well. SRL and all the other greats never acted so GAY when facing dangerous opponents. They simply didn't care and thought they were truly the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X