Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    No comment.........
    .:blow::blow:

Your religion has you so ****phobic. What a shame....

Comment

That's just a popular look right now. That hairstyle and chest tattoos are in.

I saw at least 10 guys who look just like that last week, just in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        That's just a popular look right now. That hairstyle and chest tattoos are in.

I saw at least 10 guys who look just like that last week, just in the gym.
        the style of the chest tattoos are the same and they both have tigers in their bellies, that without talking about the beard and the hair cut. come on dude he straight out copied this dude.

Comment

smh u aint gotta go to canada to find that look,just go to venice california

damn near everyone look like him

Comment

In San Francisco there are a lot of white guys that use that hairstyle and beard

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              the style of the chest tattoos are the same and they both have tigers in their bellies, that without talking about the beard and the hair cut. come on dude he straight out copied this dude.
              Style is similar and come on, it's a tiger. If the guy had a ****atoo and so did McGregor than I can see your point. The hair & beard is a common style, I rep something similar atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                Yeah dude because having a tiger on your stomach isnt a common tattoo or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  You know how many dudes look like that in South Beach? LOL, that is the look for the white boys right now, guaranteed ass.
                  Hipster look?

Comment

Bloody Yanks always about the 'superficial' stuff. You are a sad bunch of knob heads you know that? You ****ers copy any ****er on TV because you are stupid. So how can you complain?

Comment

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
                      Bloody Yanks always about the 'superficial' stuff. You are a sad bunch of knob heads you know that? You ****ers copy any ****er on TV because you are stupid. So how can you complain?
                      Interesting comment. You're telling me this look isn't popular is more parts of the world other than North America?

I"m in Toronto and pretty much every hipster has a beard with tons of tattoo's. It's the same type of look and dress. Plaid shirt with work boots and raw denim

Comment

Working...
                      X