Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this Tyson Fury beat the past prime TKO6 version of Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this Tyson Fury beat the past prime TKO6 version of Lewis?

Could this Tyson Fury beat the past prime TKO6 version of Lewis? Prime Lewis(and I actually think even Prime Wlad)would beat Fury. But what about the version that barely survived the dogfight against Prime Vitali?

Hell no.... Comparing the best version of wladamir to even the worst version of Lewis is like comparing diamonds to dog ****. I'd be surprised if Fury made it out of 3 against Lewis.

Comment

I think that Lewis or the Vitali he fought would both KO Fury. Wlad fought a poor fight and old age seems to be showing. Fury easily beat Wlad but he still didn't look that good to me.

Comment

Lewis would KO Fury today, let alone in his prime.

Comment

No I think tko6 Lewis would beat him. Lewis could do what Wlad can't -- adjust. he would find a way to win

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Lewis would KO Fury today, let alone in his prime.

I wonder what Lewis made of the fight. He was at the stadium.

As you said: Lewis KOs Fury, anytime.

Comment

Hell no. Both Vitali and past prime Lennox embarass fury.

Comment

Fury doesn't have the one shot KO power to do a Rahman on prime Lewis. I think Lewis wins that.

Once you start throwing in "past prime vs prime" though, the fantasy fight becomes more of a joke. Who knows how past prime he was, I guess if he was seriously past prime Fury wins? If he still beats up Fury it would be one of the better wins of his career so I guess he re-primes?

Comment

I can't see Fury competing on even terms with any version of Lewis, certainly can't see him winning.

Comment

Lewis was a level above everyone that came after him. Fury may reach that level one day but I highly doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                    X