Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a Figher Ever Said Publicly That He Was Scared Of Another Fighter........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has a Figher Ever Said Publicly That He Was Scared Of Another Fighter........

Has a Figher Ever Said Publicly That He Was Scared Of Another Fighter physically hurting him? where he wont be able to talk and communicate with his family anymore or stop his body from functioning the way it should be?

Ive been watching boxing for decades and I think of one fighter that self admittedly claimed he afraid of another fighter because he worried of his health.

Is there anyone out there like that? Ortiz?

Mike Tyson: While I m in the dressing room five minutes before I come out, I m breaking my gloves down, I m pushing the leather to the back of my gloves, so my knuckle could pierce through. When I come out I have supreme confidence. I m scared to death. I m afraid. I m afraid of everything. I m afraid of losing. I m afraid of being humiliated. But I m confident. The closer I get to the ring the more confident I get. The closer, the more confident. The closer the more confident I get. All during training I ve been afraid of this man. I think this man might be capable of beating me. I ve dreamed of him beating me. For that I ve always stayed afraid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
      Mike Tyson: While I m in the dressing room five minutes before I come out, I m breaking my gloves down, I m pushing the leather to the back of my gloves, so my knuckle could pierce through. When I come out I have supreme confidence. I m scared to death. I m afraid. I m afraid of everything. I m afraid of losing. I m afraid of being humiliated. But I m confident. The closer I get to the ring the more confident I get. The closer, the more confident. The closer the more confident I get. All during training I ve been afraid of this man. I think this man might be capable of beating me. I ve dreamed of him beating me. For that I ve always stayed afraid of him.
      that not really i asked that just his hype up ritual.

I was looking for balant specific situation .

Comment

Here ya go:

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
          That was exactly what came to my mind. Tyson said he was afraid of all of his opponents until he got in the ring and felt like a God.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme75 View Post
            Here ya go:

i aint trying to watch no videos, cliff notes? give me the jist of it

Comment

Well, you have to watch it to get a sense of how terrified he is of Pacquiao. It's only 3:36 seconds. Suck it up.

Comment

Comment

^^^Ahahaah, good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme75 View Post
                    Here ya go:

Last line: "And yall know for a fact I ain't scared. Yall know that."

I think Mayweather made some great points in that video. He's right. No one really cared if Pac was juicing, they just want to see the fight. Really, it's his team that's supposed to protect him from grossly unfair conditions. If his team can ensure an even playing field, then they did a great job.

Comment

Working...
                    X