No announcement yet.

My new 20th anniversary GTI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new 20th anniversary GTI

K03s (stock turbo for now) down pipe, milltek catback, GIACX+. APR cold air intake. That's all.

Oh and a forge diverter valve.

Nice man. I just got my family man vehicle. '14 Honda Pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Nice man. I just got my family man vehicle. '14 Honda Pilot.
      Hahha respect. Those are reliable. I just got this as my daily driver; it's fun to drive.

Comment

i hear great things about those cars. i love hatchbacks.

i may entertain the idea of getting one after my lease is up on my current whip, but they're quite expensive to maintain.

how much power does it have, and what does it weigh?

just wait til sp50 wakes up. he'll have a forged woody when he sees your new car.

Comment

^

Are you going to get a German whip?.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
            ^

Are you going to get a German whip?.

i may go european, but the parts are pretty pricey, and so are the sticker prices. i like the 3 series, but the hatchbacks are rare, and i need one. audi makes a hatchback, but i've got bad experience with the prices on their parts.

i don't really like the new WRX. it's too loud, has too much power.
            i've never driven the evo, but i think it's another firebreather like the rex.

i'm just starting to run out of options. i want an all wheel drive hatchback with ample power. 200 HP would be perfect for me. i went from a WRX to an impreza, and it's underpowered on the highway.

Comment

i'll starch beercules' new car on foot. he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i hear great things about those cars. i love hatchbacks.

i may entertain the idea of getting one after my lease is up on my current whip, but they're quite expensive to maintain.

how much power does it have, and what does it weigh?

just wait til sp50 wakes up. he'll have a forged woody when he sees your new car.
                They come stock with 180hp; I'm pushing 230 wheel HP with the mods I have now. I'm going to upgrade the turbo to a KO4 hybrid (the turbo that Audis come with) and that should push me to around 280 hp give or take 5hp.

It's only a 1.8 liter 4 cylinder. But it's really fun to drive; handles very well and it's good on gas. I'm pulling at around 23 lbs of PSI (boost)
                Last edited by Beercules; 05-09-2014, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Oh and NE my other car is a mk4 R32. It's a golf, hatchback and it's AWD. They come with 250 hp stock, it's non turbo and uses a very good motor. The vr-6.

They sound AMAZING look up some clips on YouTube.

Comment

Are you a soccer dad?

Comment

Working...
                    X