Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Penalty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't matter. If you're that deep in the injustice system, your life is over anyway.

If I had to choose, I believe death is more merciful than having everything you are taken away, while you slowly deteriorate into nothing until you die in a cage. That's just my personal opinion.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-10-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
      There's a massive difference between killing the innocent and terminating the guilty.
      Well of course. Too bad the death penalty kills both.
      Google this name- Kaboni Savage. If you think killing him is wrong, maybe you don't love life as much as you think.
      How can you "love life" and support the death penalty as well, which ends a life? Its a big contradiction

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        How can you "love life" and support the death penalty as well, which ends a life? Its a big contradiction

Murderers are lifeless. No contradiction on my part.

Comment

I agree. Anybody who deliberately takes somebody else's life is no longer a human being.

Comment

What's the difference between a lion inside a cage eating a person and a guy walking into a public place and gunning down people?

the lion gets shot and dies on the spot (death penalty) but the murderer gets a lawyer and keeps living (slap on the wrist) mind you the lion almost killed one person but the guy gunned down more than 10 people and injured many more

You take a life you don't deserve to live as simple as that and I "love life"

Comment

Oh please, now you have your own rules and definitions for what "living" is? Yes it's a completely contradiction on your part. You can't be "pro life" and support something that takes a life, otherwise you're in complete denial in the fact that your support killing

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                What's the difference between a lion inside a cage eating a person and a guy walking into a public place and gunning down people?

the lion gets shot and dies on the spot (death penalty) but the murderer gets a lawyer and keeps living (slap on the wrist) mind you the lion almost killed one person but the guy gunned down more than 10 people and injured many more

You take a life you don't deserve to live as simple as that and I "love life"
                Apples and oranges

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                  I agree. Anybody who deliberately takes somebody else's life is no longer a human being.
                  What if you take the life of someone in the process of slitting your mother's throat? A soldier shooting an enemy combatant? A person who ends the suffering of someone with a debilitating illness in excruciating pain? An abortion doctor who severs the head of a baby who survived the process?

Okay maybe the last one, but what about the rest?

Comment

Oh please, now you have your own rules and definitions for what "living" is? Yes it's a completely contradiction on your part. You can't be "pro life" and support something that takes a life, otherwise you're in complete denial in the fact that your support killing
                    I support the termination of the guilty. I love innocent life so much I want to see those guilty of destroying it destroyed.

You just don't value innocent life the way I, and some others on here, do. You do value murderers more than we do, however. That's your view on it and that's fine.
                    Last edited by jabsRstiff; 06-10-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Apples and oranges
                      not really they both killers

the only difference is one animal attacked because he probably felt threaten the other animal killed even doe he knew killing is wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X