Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Pacquiao Picked Me Because I Lost, Big Mistake!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon might get his a s s whooped against Pacroid but I will definitely watch this because Brandon is a nut case. He ain't scared of s h i t!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      a lot of ppl don't know how to make observations in the sport.

a good case is when fighters go backwards. some can't distinguish between someone moving backwards to box and exploit as oppose to REAL running which is moving to avoid exchanges and just trying to stay away.

i've read ppl in here calling rigondeaux-donaire and pacquiao-margarito running.
      Indeed, some people follow the sport real close here while some others are newer to the game or just watch without really thinking about the mechanics of the sport or what is going on beneath the obvious stuff.

That is on top of all the opinion stuff which the sport is based on really, which is naturally going to bring differing views.

Comment

Rios is entertaining that's for sure. I'm looking forward to the 24/7 for this one, should be hilarious.

Comment

no Rios...you got picked because you have a slightly bigger name than Alvarado...both of you would get lit up...your name will just help the ppv buys

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            pacquiao doesn't have a tight fighting style?

you better watch his fights again.

he is most dangerous up close. you just don't get to see it a lot.

a lot of guys got their heads cleared up close, trying to crowd manny. ask coto, marg, hatton.

pac doesn't look it when he's reaching and lunging but he actually has compact tight punches inside. it's just he's rarely there.
            Manny strengths have always been his speed. That and capitalizing off of his opponents pressure and lack of defense. None of them fighters ever went inside and to Manny's body and that has been their down falls. He bounces around on the inside throwing punches in bunches. Rios should be tailor made for him but have to see how Manny is when he is in the ring. Rios is still a big puncher and in every fight even when dominating he has taken some big punches and been marked up by slower opponents.

Cotto/Clottey/Margarito. It's possible he could get caught again and have flash backs. Took Cotto a long time to get over the beating Margarito put on him. Roy Jones, Paul Williams and more all slowed down after getting hit with something big. Actually looking forward to this fight because it will tell a lot about where Pacquiao is at as a fighter after Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
              Garcia didn't have a plan when he trained Tony for Pac. He sure won't have a plan this time. Pac should have this clown outta there in the 3rd round. Should be fun to watch Pac batter the 2nd guy who made fun of Roach.
              Garcias plan for Margarito was to hit Pac in the face with his gloves BUT to block Pac's punches with his face.......

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Rios will have to be stronger and smarter than he's ever been.
                Lol and you believe that? He gets stopped within 8 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  I am BACK !!

I am back to torment the Mayweathers and their fans in a fun way,

I am Back to back Pac all the way

Now my back is against the nice wall because I pull for both Pac and RIOS

It would be nice if both Top Rank and Golden Boy would quit the grownup children games and match their fighters into each other instead of this stupid cold war !!!!!

By the way I don't see anyone catching Jr , not canelo or anyone, just to quick on his feet , loves to run and pot shot. I don't plan on buying anymore of his cherry picking boring fights but the fights like Pac vs Rio's all day long baby !!!!!!!
                  i seem to remember you saying you would admit you were wrong on your mayweather guerrero prediction

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Rios will have to be stronger and smarter than he's ever been.
                    no he doesnt because sleepiao isnt that smart PLUS his chin will never be the same... if he gets hit flush again with anything kind of powerful he's going down... thats just how it works when you get knocked out like that... look at roy jones

Comment

Not really. You're going to get wrecked Brandon.

Comment

Working...
                      X