Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rooting for Guerrero but not because mayweather hits girls or whatever it is. Although that contributes.

Comment

Nah, I never turned against a fighter for something they did outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        sleepy head is worse than michael vick.....peta should ask all of his endorsers to drop him. his whole family has a history of killing innocent dogs.
        link or STFU! LMFAO....Beating a woman half to death > eating a dog.... :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          It's a totally different situation with women than with an asshole like Michael Katz.

A mentally strong man isn't angered by anything a woman says or does. He appreciates them and accepts them for what they are.
          .......Single! lmao.

Comment

Exactly the opposite is true.

Most women (except for some drug addicts and mental cases) respond in a positive way to love and kindness - if you're good to them, they respond with the same.

I grew up in a house with four sisters, I learned how to get along with them. Their brains work very differently than those of men.
            Keep telling yourself that~

Also I didn't saying anything about that, other than no matter what you do you will piss your girl off at some point at which point she will become totally obnoxious and questioning your experience with women based off something I have not seen in my life experience with women.

Comment

I love how Floyd fans want to argue that it's ok for Floyd to be a complete Sociopath!! Not to mention that hes also a racist bigot ****phobe!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                link or STFU! LMFAO....Beating a woman half to death > eating a dog.... :WORD:
                he eats dogs, his brother eats dogs and his father ate dogs......its a well know fact! a ******* admitted this to me on this board....pbf never beat a woman half to death so you can't compare his situation to this.....

Comment

They are not all the same.
                  When it comes to men they are pretty similar~

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                    he eats dogs, his brother eats dogs and his father ate dogs......its a well know fact! a ******* admitted this to me on this board....pbf never beat a woman half to death so you can't compare his situation to this.....
                    Reported...........

Comment

It depends on the woman..........

Comment

Working...
                      X