Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton: 'Joe Cortez is a chump on the Vegas payroll!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok just rewatched entire fight since my last post, including ring walks, Cortez on 23 occasions clearly shouts "RICKY" just as May throws, thus Ricky looks at Cortez and doesn't see May's punches, now thats skullduggery if ive ever seen it...

Comment

Dont get me wrong I was / am a Ricky fan provided great entertainment, havent read the tweets but just seems odd to be bringing that up now.

Things happen in boxing all the time sometimes works out sometimes doesnt in the main for Ricky it did.

Comment

lol. cry some moar. all I notice is that ppl complain about a style when it suits them. I personally have no issue with rickys style but please some refs like the way he fights and some refs won't have it. get over it. this is boxing. when he mauled tszyu the way he did, it worked in his favor. that won't always be the case. he lost to a better fighter that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          Ok just rewatched entire fight since my last post, including ring walks, Cortez on 23 occasions clearly shouts "RICKY" just as May throws, thus Ricky looks at Cortez and doesn't see May's punches, now thats skullduggery if ive ever seen it...
          lol gotta love alts

Comment

Cortez blatantly shoved Hatton into ring post, check-hook my ass.... Oh, then he conveniently waves the fight off, surprise surprise, bet Cortez poisoned Ricky too...

Comment

I'm no alt, just not a fan of skullduggery.

Comment

Floyd definately fought a weaker hatton than everyone else did. Hatton was allowed to fight all his other opponents the hatton way, so why was Floyd given preferential treatment? Cos Floyd had a word with the ref before the fight about hattons so called dirty tactics.

Floyd always gets a pass and easier fight. Hatton certainly wouldnt have got Ko;ed if it wasnt for Cortez.

Comment

Jesus Christ get over it.

Joe Cortez didn't make you put your hands down.

Joe Cortez didn't make you walk in a straight line directly towards Floyd, with zero defense.

It was your own dumb ass fault.

It'd be one thing if it went to decision, and he didn't let you "execute your gameplan".

But you got knocked out because you're a ******, same with Pacquiao.

This is coming from the guy who told SR. on 24/7 "Right hook, roll under" Same move everytime.... and that's exactly what Pacquiao did.

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                    Let me get this straight grabbing and holding and not punching is boxing now???is that inside fighting?
                    Are elbow smashes part of boxing too?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Jesus Christ get over it.

Joe Cortez didn't make you put your hands down.

Joe Cortez didn't make you walk in a straight line directly towards Floyd, with zero defense.

It was your own dumb ass fault.

It'd be one thing if it went to decision, and he didn't let you "execute your gameplan".

But you got knocked out because you're a ******, same with Pacquiao.

This is coming from the guy who told SR. on 24/7 "Right hook, roll under" Same move everytime.... and that's exactly what Pacquiao did.

Must admit that was funny, to identify it then get sparked out by it yourself! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X