No announcement yet.

Cop Tasers handcuffed Girl--Who is now Brain Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Tasers handcuffed Girl--Who is now Brain Dead

The Florida Highway Patrol have cleared 267-pound Trooper Daniel Cole of wrongdoing and have released a disturbing dash cam video that captured him tasing a 100 pound, 20 year old handcuffed girl in the back as she fled.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement determined Trooper Daniel Cole's "use of force" was justified when he tased the woman last September at the FHP Pinellas Park Substation and cleared him of wrongdoing.

The fleeing woman, Danielle Maudsley, 20, suffered severe brain damage after hitting her head on the concrete and has been in a persistent vegetative state ever since.

As she enters the parking lot, Cole deploys his taser and Maudsley hits the ground hard, with her head slamming into the asphalt.

"What were you thinking? What are you, stupid?," Cole can be heard asking Maudsley on the video.
    "I can't get up," said Maudsley.
    "I don't want you to get up," said Cole.
    "I can't get up," Maudsley said again. The last words Maudsley has spoken since being tasered.

Sickening.

Just wait for the right wingers to post in this thread talking about "well she shouldn't have run. If she didn't run they wouldn't have tasered her." smh

There have been over 350-515 taser related deaths since 2001 in America alone. It's time to rethink this technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

The Florida Highway Patrol have cleared 267-pound Trooper Daniel Cole of wrongdoing and have released a disturbing dash cam video that captured him tasing a 100 pound, 20 year old handcuffed girl in the back as she fled.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement determined Trooper Daniel Cole's "use of force" was justified when he tased the woman last September at the FHP Pinellas Park Substation and cleared him of wrongdoing.

The fleeing woman, Danielle Maudsley, 20, suffered severe brain damage after hitting her head on the concrete and has been in a persistent vegetative state ever since.

As she enters the parking lot, Cole deploys his taser and Maudsley hits the ground hard, with her head slamming into the asphalt.

"What were you thinking? What are you, stupid?," Cole can be heard asking Maudsley on the video.
      "I can't get up," said Maudsley.
      "I don't want you to get up," said Cole.
      "I can't get up," Maudsley said again. The last words Maudsley has spoken since being tasered.
      Damn...he couldn't have just ran after her? What's wrong with these guys?

Comment

I'd just fuccking tackle her but that just me

The cop didnt wanna get his hands dirty

Comment

Why is she running from the cops? Especially after being handcuffed. I don't know what to think about this but she is fuking stupid for running.

Comment

Got damn. Shouldn't have run.

Nah but really, she hit her head hard as fuck on the concrete. Are you sure that didn't aid it?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Sickening.

Just wait for the right wingers to post in this thread talking about "well she shouldn't have run. If she didn't run they wouldn't have tasered her." smh

There have been over 350-515 taser related deaths since 2001 in America alone. It's time to rethink this technology.
              Cops life>>> pedestrians life

Comment

**** cops... thats why we need the jedi as the keepers of peace and order, just like in the old republic

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Got damn. Shouldn't have run.

Nah but really, she hit her head hard as fuck on the concrete. Are you sure that didn't aid it?
                  In the article it does say it was caused by that. So, if the cop would of tackled her and her head smacked the concrete the cop would of been blamed too? How about you don't run from the cops. She's stupid. I'm sorry but she is.

Comment

lol you're a woman not a girl when you're 20 years old. Saying otherwise make the article look extremely biased and anti-cops.

It's tragic but she DID run from the cops. No special treatment given.

Comment

Working...
                    X