BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    um, wrong thread.

so when are we drafting and who are we adding?

Is Laddie still alive?
    we are drafting asap.

i want to draft before they come to an agreement (supposedly july 21) tbh.

we draft , then we scramble after free agency , then we scramble again because of preseason performance and then we scramble again right before start of season when starters are announced.

the fun is in scrambling around because of changes imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      we are drafting asap.

i want to draft before they come to an agreement (supposedly july 21) tbh.

we draft , then we scramble after free agency , then we scramble again because of preseason performance and then we scramble again right before start of season when starters are announced.

the fun is in scrambling around because of changes imo.
      Agree. I thought I was going to hate drafting before preseason last year. But it was probably the most fun FF league I've ever been in.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Agree. I thought I was going to hate drafting before preseason last year. But it was probably the most fun FF league I've ever been in.
        yup.

when you draft after pre-season all the lineups and starters are pretty much set.

so most people , unless there's a major injury , stick with what they got.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
          Hate to see him get life in prison. But, that's just how it is. By killing that kid, he probably saved a few lives. But he still killed him.
          he'll get off.

i see him spending a couple of years in jail but life?

for an old man? for a non-criminal?

he'll get pardoned or reduced sentence. something. hopefully.

Comment

How bout LarryX?

He'll threaten you at gun point unless you trade with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkz View Post

He'll threaten you at gun point unless you trade with him.
              Larryx would definitely beef up the entertainment value, however, I fear tua would rape him for any decent players he had.

lol, larry would threaten all kindsa stuff- male rape, homicide, sell crack to your moms...

Comment

• Talk to me about Boca Raton TUa,

how you like it up there. I thik you're our first palm beach county poster ever.

Comment

Talk to me about Boca Raton TUa,

how you like it up there. I thik you're our first palm beach county poster ever.
                  never been there in my life.

hope solo's soccer team is from boca raton.

only time i've ever been in florida was busch gardens as a kid. that was like 2 and a half decades ago.

where's busch gardens at? tampa? how close is that to boca raton?

Comment

Larryx would definitely beef up the entertainment value, however, I fear tua would rape him for any decent players he had.

lol, larry would threaten all kindsa stuff- male rape, homicide, sell crack to your moms...
                    ooooooohhhhhhh......

let me send him an invite.

Comment

• looks like the league is full...gosh darnit...have fun guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X